Forum

Official Epsilon Support Thread

Created 22nd August 2014 @ 13:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Quote from tftv:

Night before grand finals, pretty much all of Epsi except WAR: “Not gonna sleep, gonna drink and celebrate!” after an exhausting 3 game series while Froyo are off sleeping.

GJ

Last edited by Solid,

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Solid

Quote from tftv:
[…]

GJ

Euros being fags and not taking shit seriously then?

Quoted from Menty

Euros being fags and not taking shit seriously then?

Nothing out of the ordinary it seems.

Last edited by Solid,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Solid

Quote from tftv:
[…]

GJ

Welcome to iSeries, where noone really cares who wins, everyone has fun and gets drunk.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Saying iM underperforming would be an insult. It’s hard to be at this level since finals in OZfortress are 5:0 5:0 every season.

Gear didnt support epsis well enough.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Koala

[…]
What I meant is, in my opinion, they totally did not underperform and should be credited way more than they are now.

okay fair enough :D

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Welcome to iSeries, where noone really cares who wins, everyone has fun and gets drunk.

just to prove once again how much of a joke of an “e-sport” tf2 really is.

Croogah

We need an i55 donation thread.

SteaL

wookie

anyway WAR did freakin great this lan imo

konr

Quoted from beach

[…]

just to prove once again how much of a joke of an “e-sport” tf2 really is.

Man your posts suggest you hate this game and shit but you keep playing and posting about it, it’s weird.

@Thread: Sucks that they lost the final but honestly I expected it. Froyo are the only true superteam now, and they won in the same way that Epsi won i49 (except at that LAN broder was also a superteam) to be honest. Well played to all!

Popcorp

Quoted from konr

[…]Man your posts suggest you hate this game and shit but you keep playing and posting about it, it’s weird.

Team Fortress 2
4.1 hrs last two weeks / 5,654 hrs on record

Sad that epsi had a time disadvantage, less than 10 hours to sleep and no warmup

Koala

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Sad that epsi had a time disadvantage, less than 10 hours to sleep and no warmup

10 hrs of sleep – oh no…

Come on people, every time yanks bring good players they wreck everyone, deal with it and stop making excuses.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Team Fortress 2
4.1 hrs last two weeks / 5,654 hrs on record

it’s normal 4G had a time advantage, that’s what you get for winning the upper bracket

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from konr

[…]Man your posts suggest you hate this game and shit but you keep playing and posting about it, it’s weird.

@Thread: Sucks that they lost the final but honestly I expected it. Froyo are the only true superteam now, and they won in the same way that Epsi won i49 (except at that LAN broder was also a superteam) to be honest. Well played to all!

Your profile suggests you haven’t been in a team for 2 months but still also keep posting about it, also weird.

(not sure if the steam profile stalking up there is a good thing for me or not, 4.1 hours isn’t alot right? :p )

Last edited by beach,

Koala

Almost kronis: http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19753/norcal-earthquake

Last edited by Koala,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »