(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from huhystah

bumpppppp plssss

stop spamming please

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

I’m assuming nobody is driving down from somewhere more northern than Aberdeen?

Looks like it’s the train for me.

i will be driving from aberdeen. Just dont know yet if i can give anyone a lift

shdwpuppet

dont suppose anyone has a submarine :(

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

are you jewish by any chance? if yes you can always get a free submarine from germany

Quoted from Chaplain

would love a lift from anywhere along the Newcastle-Telford route. Willing to train to meet you and will happily pay for travel, assemble mix cd and provide in-car food/drink

Still in need.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Mast

[…]

i will be driving from aberdeen. Just dont know yet if i can give anyone a lift

No problem man. I don’t mind getting the train down if someone else is in need of your automobile-based transport services.

huhystah

Anyone lives in Bristol and could give me a lift to Telford and then after the lan get me back to the Bristol airport?

Still looking for a lift! :( Monkeh was supposed to give me a lift to Telford, but he isn’t going to LAN anymore :(

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

would be awesome if I could get a lift anywhere along the sunderland – telford route, I’ll meet you anywhere along there and provide everything chaplain can AND MORE

pls sum1

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from wpminnows

will probably need a lift from the fareham/portsmouth/southampton area, i have the early arrival thing

i’ll provide petrol money, plz be ok with my awkward silence

pls

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

Anyone lives in Bristol and could give me a lift to Telford and then after the lan get me back to the Bristol airport??

Still looking :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think Firestorm is coming from Bristol way, may be worth adding him and asking, also post on the multiplay transport forum.

I am going to need a lift from London. Will pay my share and teach you a 1001 way of pleasuring men.

konr

Quoted from huhystah

Monkeh isn’t going to LAN anymore :(

WHAT

alba

duplo

me smirre and maffi will land in manchester probably around 9 in the morning. Not 100% sure yet if we are going but its very likely. Are there any trainstations close to the manchester airport or how can we get to telford easiest way possible?

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

May need transport from Stonehouse way (for me and a computer) Happy to pay petrol etc :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »