I49 23rd August - 26th Aug - The Official Tr(L)ansport Thread Euro + UK Travel

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from alba

me smirre and maffi will land in manchester probably around 9 in the morning. Not 100% sure yet if we are going but its very likely. Are there any trainstations close to the manchester airport or how can we get to telford easiest way possible?

theres a train station at the airport, you can probably get a train to telford that way, although you’ll have to go via birmingham to get there.

edit: looked on thetrainline, looks like its £40 both ways from manchester airport to telford, goes via wolverhampton and not birmingham too

Last edited by Permzilla,

konr

I’m gonna get a train probably but if anyone could give me a lift from Preston or anywhere nearby that’d be cool too.

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

I am going to need a lift from London. Will pay my share and teach you a 1001 way of pleasuring men.

Found one! Thanks to dozens of people who added me on Steam!

:D

rtan

-9w-

if anyone is driving from glasgow or around scotland give me a shout, might head down if i can get a lift! petrol monies included

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Get a cheap flight to Southampton Ryan and we can go and molest Poop

huhystah

I am sorted with Mirelin. We will be coming together :>

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Quoted from huhystah

I am sorted with Mirelin. We will be coming together :>

o/

Last edited by gf18_idiot,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Get a cheap flight to Southampton Ryan and we can go and molest Poop

Poop’s in Canada just now!

Where are all the Scots???????

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Is nobody driving from the north :<

Quoted from Sideshow

Is nobody driving from the north :<

This.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Can someone give me lift from Birmingham aiport? I will be landing at ~9 am on thursday. Would pay for petrol ofc and maybe i can offer some quality german beer.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from sidestep

Can someone give me lift from Birmingham aiport? I will be landing at ~9 am on thursday. Would pay for petrol ofc and maybe i can offer some quality german beer.

Why not just take the train? It’s like 10£ and 1h to telford central then a 10 min walk to the venue.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just to remind, i’ve got UK kettle cables, laptop clover cables and 4 way power strips for cheap to save euros faffing with adapters post up if interested (cables £1 each)

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Why not just take the train? It’s like 10£ and 1h to telford central then a 10 min walk to the venue.

d’uh, guess i’ll take the train then

KillAri

Need a lift from Belgium / France , gf18 and myself. Participate to the petrol / ferry and others.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »