Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th Aug - The Official Tr(L)ansport Thread Euro + UK Travel

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

huhystah

Anyone lives in Bristol and could give me a lift to Telford and then after the lan get me back to the Bristol airport??

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I’m assuming nobody is driving down from somewhere more northern than Aberdeen?

Looks like it’s the train for me.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Anyone fancy picking me up from Alicante and driving me up? nope :( ok plane it is then. Cy@ i49 :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from huhystah

Anyone lives in Bristol and could give me a lift to Telford and then after the lan get me back to the Bristol airport??

I’m driving from Cardiff so a quick detour into Bristol is easy enough. Add me and we can work shizzle out. Already got one in the car but I’m sure we squeeze another little ‘un in.

Trane

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

I’m driving from Cardiff so a quick detour into Bristol is easy enough. Add me and we can work shizzle out. Already got one in the car but I’m sure we squeeze another little ‘un in.

Slight detour? :D

That’ll cost you at least an hour! I applaud your generosity, Sir.

Monkeh

I’d only spend the hour drinking or smoking so it’s actually a clever ploy to extend my life.

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

Bump! Looking for someone that is going to i49 on Friday, cause thats the only date available. I arrive to Bristol at around 9 in the morning.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

would be awesome if I could get a lift anywhere along the sunderland – telford route, I’ll meet you anywhere along there and provide everything chaplain can AND MORE

MEGAMIDDIE

Would love a lift if anyones going from Wycombe or is passing through on the way <3

As always, petrol money, hugs and stuff etc

Looking for someone to give me a lift in York, I will pay petrol money/booze/bacon/giving ubers or whatever.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Systematic Slayer

Looking for someone to give me a lift in York, I will pay petrol money/booze/bacon/giving ubers or whatever.

She’ll also handle your gear stick so you can cruise and enjoy the journey that little bit more.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

You just couldn’t resist Rus…

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

Bump! Looking for someone that is going to i49 on Friday, cause thats the only date available. I arrive to Bristol at around 9 in the morning.

up up up!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Huhy try the Multiplay transport forums as well.

huhystah

bumpppppp plssss

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »