Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

shdwpuppet

I am travelling in from America (cheapest is to fly Finnair to helsinki then to heathrow for all of central US) but it would be awesome if I could get a ride from heathrow to Telford the day before (23rd) so I am not stuck being out 100 pound for a train.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from shdwpuppet

I am travelling in from America (cheapest is to fly Finnair to helsinki then to heathrow for all of central US)

lol what?

shdwpuppet

its cheaper by almost 300 dollars, I dont get why ><

dougiie

CotC

*possibly* need a lift from High Wycombe.

Don’t mind getting a bus to near-ish there to suit, it’s not definite just yet, waiting to hear back from a lecturer and then I’ll know for sure, just checking if there are any offers :)

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Yeah – I lived by Telford for 14 months and the A38 is a fucker — also coming through Leeds getting onto the m62 is far easier than the m1 at busy times.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from maggles!

if she can get up leeds that works, but I would be taking the m62/m6 so wouldn’t be going through Shef.

It’s August so chances are i’ll be at “home” – home is just off the M62 )))) i’ll see though, might have a friend going as well/might get some temp insurance and drive – not sure yet.

Shotgun

I live in Holland, and I’m considering going to I46, but I want to keep the transport costs as low as possible. I’ve read that travelling by airplane and BYOC don’t mix well together.

So does anyone mind giving me a ride while we somehow cross the canal (never been to England)?

Otherwise, I can get to London by train, but what’s the cheapest train from London to Telford? And am I even allowed to bring a complete tower + gaming gear with me on the train? Sorry if these questions might seem stupid but I barely travel at all.

I live in Liverpool, if anyone would be willing to give me a lift that would be amazing. I will bring sweets and petrol money.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I’d like to shamelessly ask if there’s a chance I could get a lift from London Stansted or Luton, since that’s probably what my appearance at i46 depends on the most.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Quoted from VichéTheScouse

I live in Liverpool.

Good Luck!

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Might be able to give a lift from manchester if I end up driving down.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Chance that already have a lift with someone, but in the case that it falls through due to them having other arrangements, a lift from London (around Heathrow preferably but could be elsewhere) for 2 people (I have a laptop atleast, but she has a desktop) would be sneis.

Last edited by Swifty,

MEGAMIDDIE

Hoping to get a lift from High Wycombe, if anyone happens to be moving through the area and happens to have enough room for me and a PC, will pay petrol money :<

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Swifty

Chance that already have a lift with someone, but in the case that it falls through due to them having other arrangements, a lift from London (around Heathrow preferably but could be elsewhere) for 2 people (I have a laptop atleast, but she has a desktop) would be sneis.

Did you edit that from nice to sneis? Also may be able to give a lift from the Herts area, waiting on someone to get back to me atm, should know in a few weeks.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Did you edit that from nice to sneis?

nah, I just forgot to mention it would be 2 people. :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »