Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]
Good Luck!

Generally? xD

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Looking for a lift from the Brighton area (West Sussex). Can travel to surrounding areas that have a train station. Will pay petrol money etc.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Hoping to get a lift from High Wycombe, if anyone happens to be moving through the area and happens to have enough room for me and a PC, will pay petrol money :<

Should be able to hook you up broski, will talk to you later.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from shdwpuppet

I am travelling in from America (cheapest is to fly Finnair to helsinki then to heathrow for all of central US) but it would be awesome if I could get a ride from heathrow to Telford the day before (23rd) so I am not stuck being out 100 pound for a train.

Also maybe able to help you out aswell. What time is your flight landing?

Yo, hopefully should be getting a lift off dunc, but If anyone else could offer then that’d be wicked as he’s pretty oversubscribed. Could use a lift from around the Newcastle area if possible, will pay for petrol money + travel satsumas.

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Chaplain

Yo, hopefully should be getting a lift off dunc, but If anyone else could offer then that’d be wicked as he’s pretty oversubscribed. Could use a lift from around the Newcastle area if possible, will pay for petrol money + travel satsumas.

Have fun getting to lan at 9pm on the Friday and leaving nice and early Monday morning :DDDD

shdwpuppet

Quoted from BoneS

[…]

Also maybe able to help you out aswell. What time is your flight landing?

I havent scheduled in yet, what time/day would be best (I am about to schedule so can wiggle around a bit)

Last edited by shdwpuppet,

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

Have fun getting to lan at 9pm on the Friday and leaving nice and early Monday morning :DDDD

damn, was hoping hed turn up on the thursday and id be able to do the raffle, but getting a lift is much better then that i guess, means i can bring my pc rather then a laptop

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

damn, was hoping hed turn up on the thursday and id be able to do the raffle, but getting a lift is much better then that i guess, means i can bring my pc rather then a laptop

Just saying that is what hes plans were last time, to be fair once we informed him his team would miss 2 or 3 games if he got here at 9 pm he did manage to get there a little quicker :D. Nymthae did have to get up nice and (gamer) early on Monday morning tho and to be fair, he did have a long drive ahead of him.

Sounds like a few people coming down from that way, and not only that lots of pickup opportunitys on route as well, maybe someone else can step in to pickup a few.

Anyone coming from the North? I live in York and can’t afford/can’t carry all my gear on my own. I am willing to pay petrol money of course. Will be getting the early bird ticket. I can meet at the train station in York.

anyone able to pick me up in or around the grimsby area? the more I cut down on transport the better, and if it’s needed I’ll bring next to no luggage

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Probably will need a lift from birmingham airport. Will bring a hot gurl with me and pay for petrol (with beer if necessary).

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Would appreciate if someone could pick me up at Birmingham Airport around 15.30

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from CanFo

Would appreciate if someone could pick me up at Birmingham Airport around 15.30

same for me and brego

Mike

TEZC