Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 9th May 2012 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone Need a lift anyone can give a lift? Post up here homies!

I’ll list those offering please let me know when you’re full up and i’ll remove you.

Also you can use this thread for foreigners to discuss the best ways of getting from their country to Telford. I’ll also add up each advice for the countrys below so let us know if u know the cheapest routes or airports etc.

Finland

Sweden

Germany

Holland

Norway

freshmeatt

‹Con›

If anyone would be coming from eastern Germany by train or any other ground mean of transport, give me a shout.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Driving from Cardiff, happy to pick up anyone:

not wishing to do harm with a blade, blunt instrument or body part
who understands the armpit/soap equation
who isn’t massively annoying
that lives within a 15 mile detour of my route (stick Cardiff to Telford in Google and check before contacting me)

CU@LAN etc.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Monkeh

Driving from Cardiff, happy to pick up anyone:

not wishing to do harm with a blade, blunt instrument or body part
who understands the armpit/soap equation
who isn’t massively annoying
that lives within a 15 mile detour of my route (stick Cardiff to Telford in Google and check before contacting me)

CU@LAN etc.

I sent you an email but have yet to hear back????

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Last edited by d2m,

atmo

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, officially the Games of the XXX Olympiad, will take place in London, England, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012.

Whew, all those price hikes will be over with!

Monkeh

Quoted from kaidus

I sent you an email but have yet to hear back????

After checking my email accounts I now cwatudid@thar

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Possibly driving from Norwich to Telford won’t be home for a couple of days but look on google maps for the route. Don’t want to go too far out my way!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Will stick this here in case my usual ride isnt coming, need a lift from leeds!

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

I’m going Thursday – Monday and I should be driving from Leeds, and i will have a spot for aperson and byoc stuffs. As long as i get the leave I want accepted @ work. Will confirm when its certain.

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from maggles!

I’m going Thursday – Monday and I should be driving from Leeds, and i will have a spot for aperson and byoc stuffs. As long as i get the leave I want accepted @ work. Will confirm when its certain.

I think Nymthae will need a lift from Sheffield she might be interested as she wants to be around for EAS as well. Will poke her tonight.

FireStorm

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

if she can get up leeds that works, but I would be taking the m62/m6 so wouldn’t be going through Shef.

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

I think Nymthae will need a lift from Sheffield she might be interested as she wants to be around for EAS as well. Will poke her tonight

FireStorm

*eer-hem*

Black_Bob

[DA]

Looking for a lift from plymouth, Im well versed in catching the train up with all my gear so im not to worried, if someone wants to go up via train in the same area we can brave the horrors of birmingham change the bloody platforms new street together!

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from maggles!

if she can get up leeds that works, but I would be taking the m62/m6 so wouldn’t be going through Shef.

Oh, ok I don’t think she will want to do that but any reason you decided to go that way

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&gl=uk&saddr=Leeds&daddr=telford&dirflg=d&geocode=KZm9ZNpKPnlIMancEwL9uq1R;KUNyVw0LeHBIMRGIb9CC7TmR&ei=ja6rT5mJL8ri8QOo9d3SBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQ-A8wAA

My experience would tell me M1 A38 would be quicker and google does agree taking into account current traffic, it is using M6 Toll tho. I am sure she will make it worth your while ;)

FireStorm

Last edited by FireStorm,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »