Forum

LAN Shoutouts/Thanks/Gay love.

Created 29th August 2011 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

ashkan

Off-topic posts removed.
Punishment issued.
Thread re-opened.

Further off-topic posts will result in bans.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact an admin: http://etf2l.org/etf2l/support/

quad

Thanks to d2m for finally giving me an apology, asshole ;)

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Shoutout to all the guys who played in the Sunday night:

Left4Dead Vs (God damn German Efficiency, we got crushed!).
CSS (Damnit Wai, get a life.)
TF2 Random Class Arena (Even if it wasn’t on for long, thanks for listening to my idea :P).
PROP HUNT (Shoutout to me for my 10 man Bucket all kill… shoutout to Walker for managing to hide forever as the largest prop on the map).

Shoutout to Darn for getting me banned on Cadred for a week.
Shoutout to Flushy for being a legend! (I think you have our first Autographs there dude!).
Shoutout to all the guys on our row! You were all awesome!
Shoutout to Comedian for helping us setup the casting, and to Comedian and Ads for actually letting us cast a couple of games! (Hope you enjoyed your food break ;p).

Shoutout to all the hairy finnish people who alll seemed to look exactly the same, yet were all equally as nice.

Shoutout to Xzar for not being a douche in person. I always knew it’s still impossible to hate someone at LAN, I was hoping Xzar would be the exception, but he’s actually a nice guy.

Will add more later!

*later*

Shoutout to Byte for the excellent improv when the technical difficulties occured in the finals. It felt like a proper TV show with all the Interviews!

Shoutout to all the people who gave me hugs at the event, but I’m glad I didn’t join in with the ‘man love train’ on the TF2 steps… That was a bit homo ;)

Shoutout to DA Bones! Finally met after about 9 years of knowing you online! Also shout to Abom, pleasure seeing you again!

Shoutout to Gubbins for out sniping me on Gravelpit… bastard.

Shoutout to Tsu and PlaPla for coming from France to be in our crappy team! Hope you had a good time! We will do better for the next one!

Shoutout to Justice… for being Hench.
Shoutout to Ghent… for being drunk.
Shoutout to Beta, for the lift, and for being such a woman when it comes to getting food!

Shoutout to Tapley for running the show! Though I think you beefed the seedings a little bit (1st seed had 9th seed in their group??? It should have surely been 1st seed got 16th seed…. 8th seed would have 9th seed). Didn’t make a difference anyway as I think all the top 16 seeds qualified, but still, figured I’d mention it here ;)

Shoutout to all the people who came to the pub with us for dinner and listened to my unlock rants! It’s not often I get to talk about TF2 in a pub, so I made the most of it! Hope it wasn’t too painful for ya!

Shoutout to all the smokers, inc Quad and DaJackle! Always had some nice chats while killing ourselves.

Shoutout to the other Bones for helping out Beta with the cast when I went for a smoke. Look forward to the next masterpeice!

Shoutout to TF2! You’re amazing!

GG!

Last edited by AcidReniX,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Shoutout to me, the most awesome person at the lan. You puny brits can call me the king of Brittany now on. I have claimed the tittle of ‘Self appointed king of UK’ and will keep on giving free hugs for the puny mortal TF2 players on the future as well.

Special thanks for saartje for letting me touch her boobies and rest of my team for not letting me be spy all the time. Thank you all for great lan and big fuck you to flyhansa for breaking my computer chassis in the transport.
Special thanks to reJ community as well, too bad we didn’t have much time to hang out more.
Special thanks for all you pot heads too, i got a nice fucking migren from the green stuff later on the night so had to disappear bit early.

Last edited by naMu,

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from naMu

Shoutout to me, the most awesome person at the lan. You puny brits can call me the king of Brittany now on. I have claimed the tittle of ‘Self appointed king of UK’ and will keep on giving free hugs for the puny mortal TF2 players on the future as well.

Special thanks for saartje for letting me touch her boobies and rest of my team for not letting me be spy all the time. Thank you all for great lan and big fuck you to flyhansa for breaking my computer chassis in the transport.
Special thanks to reJ community as well, too bad we didn’t have much time to hang out more.
Special thanks for all you pot heads too, i got a nice fucking migren from the green stuff later on the night so had to disappear bit early.

Special thanks to Laura, she’s beast! XD

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

HUGE shoutout to Dauk, Skeej and NMX for an epic drinking session ;)

LtMama

FNR!

Massive thanks to Tapley for giving a last minute lift.
DIV1 at car journey music choosing right here people :D

NoJu

8D

Shoutout to everyone I hugged, drunk or otherwise

Trell

|UKCS|

Umm….here goes. Lan virgin, achievement unlocked apparently.

Big thanks to Xerxes who organised the entire UKCS+ clanbox, and everyone that sat in it with us.

Leading on from that, flushy deserves a special place in my heart for organising our present to Kan, an infused tshirt signed by the entire team + the old infused team.

Leading on from THAT, big shoutout to Sonix, amazing chatting to you man!

Thanks to darn for saying “hey, come to the diggy box and watch us play epsilon”, and proceeding to do so, then seeing a couple of other people in the box get mad at the volume level :D Thanks to you for being generally awesome throughout the event too!

The rest of the diggy team (especially hymzi, iirc, for finding me and saying you love my work!), and dajackal for shocking me as to how you look irl!

Admirable for giving amazing lan hugs, and spending ages sat next to Comedian casting on the Saturday – Comedian for touching UKCS players’ bottoms while hugging (yet not my ass :(), Byte for being a geniunely nice guy and great to talk to.

Shox, numlocked, Qun for interrupting my game to come say hi, and basically losing us the entire map (i kid, i kid, we were drunk and about to lose 5-0 anyway).

Mike for being WAY more mature and self assured irl than he is online, AND for mercing for us in above said fun game (shame we forgot the webcam was live and streaming, BUSTED).

Boomeh for actually being a really nice guy. Lol.

Agro for nearly killing me with a hug.

re# gaming for being awesome throughout lan, especially pie and rachael.

Extremer for making the trip to the UKCS box to come say hi! Just as cute irl as I imagined. ^_-

Greg for being approachable, funny and talkative – stopping me in the toilet to chat for 20 minutes, while I was busting for a wee *thumbs up*

The entirety of Racked.eu who put up with us stealing Garner, Security, their second table @ pub quiz, and half their quiz team, apparently :(

And finally, thanks to both Epsilon and Infused for making it a great final to watch live, and everyone that was in the crowd, that made the atmosphere great fun to be in.

I’ve missed a TON of people that I met at lan, so basically, thanks to you all, you made my and everyone elses first lan exceptional. We are already planning for i46!

Last edited by Trell,

Squeak

Shoutouts; Thalien for being a prick and not turning up
n0va and skyride still liking me after my drunkenness
T0m and Konr being just awesome, putting up with my giggling before i passed out, and after i awoke
epx for dancing to Rizzle Kicks in Bassie’s car drinking homemade cider from what I remember
Byte being a tit to me all lan that i was there (I blame ramadam)
Anybody else I said hi to really…or didn’t as the case is mainly majority

Thanks;
Ramone for being an absolute fag but still loving me
Infused and Epsilon for providing an ace final inc. commentators and Comedian with his cardboard-ness.
Mumble just being awesome and finally having a photo together

Gaylove;
Nymthae accepted my proposal it was just in private. You are all invited to the wedding.

Last edited by Squeak,

Squeak

Oh and Dny refusing to let me in his “bubble”

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I think everyone from TF2 who turned up deserves a shoutout.

Special recognition from me though to LTG. Pikachu coming from Serbia was pretty awesome, and he made some friends but you’re still a dickhead for leaving my tent open in the wind and rain. Panda hugs for Mould – the most awesome panda at LAN. CrashSite for spending most of LAN on his PC and on MGE, ironically enough he said he’d be social and I said I would be tryharding yet I failed badlands mid rollouts v Rawr and spent like 20 minutes worth practising my aim/rollout whole LAN. Bennyg gets hugs for being such a pussy in person and for thinking Mould was Rinta cos of his dyed hair, he was like a little teddy bear you could cuddle up. <3

Now big ups to the guys who helped my team travel like Icecream (and for taking our team picture) you're an awesome panda. Tapley for helping Mould and for the event, anyone who didn't ask to buy him a drink should be ashamed of themselves. D2M for helping Mould go home, beer at i44 for you for that.

Shoutouts to Turbomonkey for his great beer quests, actually an awesome guy. Zethio for being realy friendly and meeting us, elem.v for pcwing us (and beating us) especially shrike, sylosin and headhunter. Dis for being really shy and quiet but had such a lovely smile I almost went gay and to Bellsprout, scottish panda. Dakka guys for being hardcore gamers especially Icecream, Ele, lolage, buttnose, califax (thanks for panda hug) and the rest of you. The T.play guys like Sketch, Gambles, Hitman, Nostalgia for forgetting his sleeping bag. Snowie for saying hello after I tracked him down, nymthae who was awesome and anyone else who I met I am tired and can't really write them down. Oh re# guy who we met on MGE and said hello to.

Also big love to Vertex especially Pledge for being such nice losers to us, same to epx and for all coming over and saying hi. Comedian for all the hugs, Agro and the KK crew, Admirable for his casting and I guess the unidentified streamer who I guess was Martn for awesome work (correct me!) Flisko from TCM for meeting the LTG crew and remembering the bros he started his awesome TF2 career with. Infused for taking down TCM in an awesome lower bracket final which was the match of the tournament, I look forward to watching the VOD with Arx + Beta. Bean from the IDK/Ne newbie mix for coming to LAN and entering his team, what a legend and also really nice and pretty hard looking cos he is too cool for photos. Ninja shoutout to qn especially beavern and kritzonite, we will pcw you guys some day…

Finally swimp guishz for being the best <3

Last edited by Hildreth,

flushy

P.O.P

omg so many ppl to say ty to for making my first lan awesome.

first and foremost shoutout to the Infused.Tt guys for amazing games and good company throughtout the weekend. i now have fucking RSI… p.s. thanks to Russki (on gangs) and vanq for the support (and gunnars!)

shoutout to dignitas: dajackal for giving me his last smoke (he can’t afford to lose his only fanboy), haza who touched me in places, darn the ‘motherfucking wipe (??)’ and hymzi for signing my balls.

shoutout to TCM for an epic semi-final, who the fuck has ever heard of a bo3 with 2 GCs… antyy i wish i was as tall as you and flisko who played fucking sikk. best game I’ve ever played.

shoutout to Arx + Beta, the coolest guys i met at lan and thanks for casting our matches on saturday you guys were terrific. thanks to Arx for general insight into the game and Beta who provided funny bacon stories…

shoutout to the uV gaming group: skeej and nmx for providing the kroketjes as well as other illegal substances, Rubikon my favourite russian, kaidus of which i can do a good impression and dauk the funniest guy i met at lan.

shoutout to the qn guys: in particular Beavern for the sockerdrikka FREE BEAVERN!!!

shoutout to dunc for the best banter and support throughout the weekend, and to ShoX who is a lovely guy PLEASE DONT RETIRE!!

shoutout to BoneS and CUBE, you guys are the best and it was so good meeting you! expect awesome things from these 2 in the future ;o)

shoutout to Tapley – ‘always EAGLING’ and to Mole who gave up watching the Belgium grand prix to babysit us :D

huge shoutout to Trell, such a friendly guy and also to Garner and Screweh you guys are hilarious.

shoutout to Lau, awesome meeting you, and to Darkness and Flashdavis for splitting a cab down with me and Rubi!

shoutout to Epsilon*-2gd, F2 for his knowledge of the game and quad and stefan for being nice guys. *fuck you extremer ( :D )

shoutout to Byte and Admirable for a fantastic cast of the finals and tireless work throughout the weekend for VanillaTV.

i think the biggest shoutout and thanks must go to the people who cheered on myself and the whole infused team. couldnt really believe how many ppl were sitting behind us during the semis against diggy and TCM on saturday that was pretty immense. special shoutouts go the naMu the most awesome guy in the community, mori who also helped carry a flaming hot bbq back to the venue (i know wtf!) the dropped infused guys and the rej guys, mar you were as awesome as i thought ud be, wndr as well dressed as i knew ud be and to remo as friendly as djc said ud be!

FUCK THE SEEDS! <3

atmo

Where’s my shoutout flushy?

IPZIE

SUAVE

colin you still owe me a cigarette o/

Last edited by IPZIE,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »