Forum

LAN Shoutouts/Thanks/Gay love.

Created 29th August 2011 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from AcidReniX

Shoutout to all the people who came to the pub with us for dinner and listened to my unlock rants! It’s not often I get to talk about TF2 in a pub, so I made the most of it! Hope it wasn’t too painful for ya!

http://i.imgur.com/6IWXL.jpg
all i remember is :” I suck as scout and FUCK OFF WHERE IS MY FLAIRGUN”

Gubbins

Op4

^_^ Arx <3

Ramown

TIDS

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
Heffron
Gambles
Flisko third as always olololololololol
Hitman
SteveyJJ
Sketch
Gubbins
Dny
Darkslayer
Turbo
MrG
Lolage
Dr Icecream
Eledorian
Squeak (Dat ass)
Skyride
Nova
Lowz
Issac
Tom although he shit himself
Coco
Kaidus and his GF
Skeej
Nmx
Dauk
MGEMEMENTOMORI
MGEMIKE
Qun
Greg
NUMLOCKED <3
Flushy
Boomeh
nVc
Foster
Toby
Woody
Ghent
Vazzan
Sonixer
Crzy
Wonky
WAR
Shrike
FUCKING TURBOMONKEY <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
D2M
Bones
Amy
Beavern (free him ffs)
Quad
F2
Shocky
Gubbins again because i love him
Byte!
Sarah
DrJustice
Darn
Krimson
ilike2spin
FISH
OLD_GRANDMA <3
Phoenix
Paranoia
Loose Cannon
Storm
Henchie
Willow for fucking up lan
Ferret
Frymaster
Smiles
Gino the GF fucker
Sparky the GF…lol
Fake the third wheel
Exfane for giving me all those viewers and probably getting me on vanilla <3 you
And all my viewers especially you Spirejumper69
Califax
Chaplain
Cobby!
And finally Tapley and mole for doing a better job than all 895735767216710 etf2l admins.
Sorry if i missed you :)

Last edited by Ramown,

beta

RaWr ::

Well here we go, I will try my best to get everyone!

Firstly, let’s start off with my row…cheers for a good event guys

– Tapley & Mole, another successful event guys, well done! You guys sometimes get moaned at but yet again you have shown how to run a TF2 event.

– All of the Vertex team again! Even if you were watching my screen (probably watching me die over and over) That airshot on me on Badlands…thanks.

– DrJustice….shorts and sandals, at least one of us wasn’t sweating

– Tsu and PlaPla, first time I have met you both and I hope it won’t be the last. I hope you had a good event and a safe trip home :)

– Gent for being the team drinking rep and by the sounds of it not disappointing us…at least not until 10pm ;)

– Wai…we didn’t get that beer together, your fault this time! When i am back online we can start a CSS team …TF2 is dead :D

– VanillaTV crew! Admirable & Comedian for letting us cast :) Bones for the good chat / interview we had plus the others! all good to meet / see you again, thanks for the hard work.

– Infused team…Flushy… i43 MVP, just watch the lower bracket final! Good to meet you all, sure it won’t be the last.

– Everyone we played pyro hide and seek with and the CSS 10 on 10 or whatever it was. Also the L4D! :)

– Darn…funny as always, nice to see your stealing my beer habits have not disappeared

– All the rest of the Dignitas guys, hope you had a safe journey home

– Anyone that enjoyed our casting and expressed their opinions :)

– FINALLY…Arx…for being lazy and not wanting to BBQ :P

Apologies to the people I didn’t meet! Especially [DA] Bones and Headhunter, I came looking for you both and you were both away from your desks.

Also apologies to anyone I haven’t listed above, quite hard to do this at work whilst in a meeting ;)

Last edited by beta,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

http://i.imgur.com/6IWXL.jpg
all i remember is :” I suck as scout and FUCK OFF WHERE IS MY FLAIRGUN”

fuck scout 24/7 sniper

Gubbins

Op4

Fucking hell, how did I forget? Shoutout to CeeGee. Absolute LEGEND and made a Russians vs. Gubbins sign in the final, much love ceeg. <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6