Forum

LAN Shoutouts/Thanks/Gay love.

Created 29th August 2011 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Thought I’d make a thread for people to express more love to the masses…

Sami for always having a drink in his hand and to Continuity.
Enigma for giving us a really fun game to play. (And Pentia as well)
Turbomonkey for creating the TF2 steps! And for giving me a lift to LAN.

Thanks to Agro for giving me a rib crushing hug.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Tapley for taking me there, and d2m for taking me back. I would have both of these mens children, at the same time. <3

Also shouts to fake for pouring cola all over that guys xbox, jokes man

Also, to the fucking asshole who stole my crisps, that was the only food I had, I had no money cos my card wouldnt work. You ruined it. You're a cunt.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

Also, to the fucking asshole who stole my crisps, that was the only food I had, I had no money cos my card wouldnt work. You ruined it. You're a cunt.

Awww benji said you were skint because of that :(

If I knew you were THAT skint, I would happily lent you money. :(

Mordi

≧◡≦

Thanks to Ramown who captured Fish screaming very loud on stream. Appreciate it!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Tooooo many people to remember everyone, someone is gonna be offended because i forget them!

The usual thanks apply, Tapley, Mole, Byte, ArX, Admirable, Beta, VTV all that usual crap, you guys do this thankless job for hours and days and all that crap and we appreciate it!

First and foremost though, Team Swimp. This has been by far the best iseries i’ve been to so far because we’re the baddest motherfuckers around :D Colt, BoneS, Mortal, Scratchii, Partier, Draken, Bravo, BoneS mate Phil and wndr and even XO our lan medic. We’re trolls and we love it, you give us pens and paper, we draw dickbutts and write bad game noob team. To the team itself, You guys played awesome games and we came with a point to prove, i think we surprised a few people with our performances so we did that well boys. Let’s do it again next year and bring weasel with us! (and lets try and keep our serious faces on once we all get home and rested too!)

Ash: You payed for my ticket bro, i’ll get the money back to you as soon as i can but you’re forever a bro. <3

Continuity: Zeth, Bell, Turbo, Datty, Dis and Sami, you guys are just as awesome as i expected, I'm really sad that Zeth is leaving you still but i'll still be following all your games closely as your #1 fan!

LTG: Came to LAN as relative unknowns and beat vertex, proved themselves a capable team which i always knew. LTG are good. It was great meeting you all after playing with you for such a long time, surprisingly even Pikachu was a pretty cool guy, despite his sunglasses inside. Rinta, Benny, Hildreth, Crashshite, Mould and Pikachu, lots of love <3

Dignitas: Darn and the boys: Thank YOU for underestimating my team, it allowed us to get 2 rounds in a row off you on granary. Of course you soon wizened up and decided to focus properly but 2 rounds vs dignitas at lan is so ridiculously what LAN is all about that i can't even explain it in words. Needless to say that has to be the moment of the lan for me, taking the first two round from you guys on granary. http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/NJSFirth/20110826_2022_cp_granary_red_digmix_score.jpg There is no way to describe the feeling of adrenaline and hype you get from doing that to such a well known, highly ranked team.

Vertex: You guys outplayed us in the end but i think we managed to shock you guys a little bit too, it was a much closer game than i feel the end score shows and I'd love to play you guys again at some point to see how we'd fare when our medic wasn't shitfaced and you had your full line up!

Tplay: Gambles representing at lan as usual, bringing his team every year and doing their best to support the community, well done boys!

Wai and Extremer: for being a boss and remembering me! haha, each year i always think "Shit, what if people forget all about me!" but somehow you guys always remember!"

Sarah and Snowie: For putting up with me charging into their box shitfaced demanding they join us then ignoring them when they let me down and talking to Bob who was also pretty drunk! One day we'll get to talk and some boring person won't walk by and make everything awkard ;)

Nymthae: Legend! Didn't quite know what to expect but you're pretty cool for a girl :|. haha, you were one of the more fun members of 9men, actually enjoying the alcohol and large groups of tf2 people! ;D

Infused&Epsilon for putting on a drama filled (at least, out of the game) final and doing your bests to entertain us, you guys played excellently all weekend so well done to you both!

NervousENERGY for putting in the effort to put up and maintain servers for the community all weekend, from mumble to random MGE and pub servers you guys did well. Go visit http://www.nervousenergy.co.uk everyone now! I've been pushing them on everyone for the last 3 years now, the least you guys could do is go say thanks and show them some love!

To anybody i missed: It's not because i don't love you, it's because i'm still fucking tired and i came home yesterday, it's fucking freezing in my house too so i want to stop typing! :|

Much love and cu@i46 <3

Last edited by Enef,

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

I’m going to miss out some people so im just going to say thank you to everyone in the TF2 community for making this another fantastic lan!

CU@TF2STEPS

Gubbins

Op4

Shoutouts: Imperium, Si^, Swifty+Morphine, Quad, Poop, oronoc, Tapley, Saartje, RAMOWNZZZZZ, Adam, Byte, Mark, d2m.

Thanks: Mole and Tapley, heroes + anyone who bought me a drink ;D

Gay Love: Wndr- + Wai: Best 3some i’ve had so far, wndr has a tongue piercing ;) just saying.

Ash

cc//
cc//

Thanks to every single one of you for making this lan pretty darn epic.

Special mentions for lots of people:
Tapley, Mole, Byte, ArX, Admirable, Beta and VanillaTV for making the tournament into a real spectacle, much appreciated.

Twisted Play and co :) Thanks to Gambles, Sketch, SteveyJJ, Doomsday and Nostalgia. It was one hell of a lan and I hope you all had as much fun as i did, hopefully I didnt suck too badly :) Also shoutout to you guys for almost beating nordic.

Enef, nicest guy ever :) pay me back whenever, its not like im poor, cu@tf2steps next lan :P

Byte, for being a standup guy and speccing one of our games :)

Dakka for being a massive bunch of awesome guys, I only wish we could have grabbed a couple of drinks.

NervousENERGY for putting up and maintaining servers for the community all weekend, from mumble to random MGE and pub servers you guys did well.

Much love to everyne else, see you at the tf2 steps next year :D

Nostalgia

For running the best TF2 LAN to date:
Tapley
Mole

People that helped me out:
Fish
Byte
nVc
Shox
Hildreth
Ash

I could give shoutouts to everyone that I enjoyed the company of at LAN, but that’d be a waste of my time as they were many people I enjoyed talking/drinking with at LAN and they all should know who they are.

Last edited by Nostalgia,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

elem violence and con.

rej and qn was awesome to see you :)

Admirable, Foster, Krimson, Kaidus, Ramown, “the Yorkshire massive” and whoever was in my hotel room :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/turbomonkey138?feature=mhee#p/u/7/4aengGl9gwU

And the stupid tf2 steps I guess

:)

Last edited by Turbo,

Sarah

TDR »
-9m-

Quoted from Enef

Sarah and Snowie: For putting up with me charging into their box shitfaced demanding they join us then ignoring them when they let me down and talking to Bob who was also pretty drunk! One day we'll get to talk and some boring person won't walk by and make everything awkard ;)

we totally didn’t talk enough. i kept saying “shit, i need to go talk to enef!” but then it didn’t happen. i was outside for ages on the tf2 steps – i think you were there a bit? i can’t remember. i met a shit ton of people.

um, my shoutouts are to my 9m guys – you’re all awesome. ne guys for making me lol (micec and monkeh especially), enef, xX_GaMbLeS_Xx1993/hitman/sketch (thanks for the paper swan, i brought it home with me. it is good.) for massive lulz, free beer and general entertainment. also to the crazy guys we were sharing the box with – such nice guys :D shame the box was cramped as fuck!

i did appreciate the times i was out of the box, though it did make it difficult for me to be social. most of the times i couldn’t be bothered. if i’m back in the uk for lan next summer i’ll make more of an effort :D

Mark

Phase

Shoutout to antyy’s kitchen.

herpderp

DAKKA

Shoutout to everyone that was @ lan, it was awesome. And I’m so hungover atm I cba typing out a list of names.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I FORGOT!

Shoutout to the Holiday Inn for charging me £22 for breakfast for two people.

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Shoutout to WARs penis sign chasing nyan cat

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »