Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 18 Next »

dauk

Quoted from Edd

[…]

most of the larger airports have trainstations (stanstead heathrow etc)

if not there should be a bus service to a train station

what would be extra expenses from airport to that place (approx?)

Also do you need to bring monitor as well?

Ash

cc//
cc//

You can rent monitors. Its £25.00 for a 17 inch screen and £40.00 for a 19 inch.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from dauk

[…]

what would be extra expenses from airport to that place (approx?)

Also do you need to bring monitor as well?

You’d have to go look it up specifically, but I’m guessing ~£30 return from any london airport. Rough guide for getting the trains is bassically, get yourself to Reading and then you’re there. (There’s an hourly local train from Reading to Newbury that costs like £5).

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

You’d have to go look it up specifically, but I’m guessing ~£30 return from any london airport. Rough guide for getting the trains is bassically, get yourself to Reading and then you’re there. (There’s an hourly local train from Reading to Newbury that costs like £5).

Yep and newbury race course train station is just outside the event so you don’t have to walk very far. Best way is to get a train from the airport to reading then to newbury racecourse i think. Give us a shout nearer the time and someone can probably pick you up (post on transport thread) or help you with trains

beach

[DA]
[DA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVhjJbjgFMc

Probably old, but still epic.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Any possibilities for tup? We have a team of swedish enthusiasts who are looking at options to get there. The only real option is either flight or hiring a minibus, but I think we are leaning towards flying (six people). Bringing comps then is pretty much impossible, atleast for a few of us..

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from fisk

Any possibilities for tup? We have a team of swedish enthusiasts who are looking at options to get there. The only real option is either flight or hiring a minibus, but I think we are leaning towards flying (six people). Bringing comps then is pretty much impossible, atleast for a few of us..

They arn’t doing TUP at the moment but are looking for a sponsor to help them give this service, will let you know if i hear more.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

They arn’t doing TUP at the moment but are looking for a sponsor to help them give this service, will let you know if i hear more.

wud be great for us crazy swedes

Squeak

Where would people suggest the cheapest hotels to stay in are, from exp?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Squeak

Where would people suggest the cheapest hotels to stay in are, from exp?

We paid roughly £50 for the weekend when we shared a room between 4 of us. Infused shared 5, not sure if they had a more expensive room though. It was also like £10 taxi per night which is obviously less if the lot of you go back together.

Squeak

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

We paid roughly £50 for the weekend when we shared a room between 4 of us. Infused shared 5, not sure if they had a more expensive room though. It was also like £10 taxi per night which is obviously less if the lot of you go back together.

Aye, will be sharing, which hotel though spin? :p

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Squeak

[…]

Aye, will be sharing, which hotel though spin? :p

Bacon Arms, its a pub just at the far end of the high street, like 25 mins walk or so.

Squeak

Some pretty major news about #insomnia43 and a potential venue change. Have your say about the future of the i-series http://j.mp/mypdOU :DD

TELFORD, HULLO SHORTER DRIVE

Last edited by Squeak,

lolage

TSPAG

awesome, that makes it a 40 min drive for me :3

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

So I paid for my ticket with a bank transfer last Friday and was told it will probably take 2-3 working days. I put the booking code thingy as the reference, at least the cashier told me she had, but I was wondering how will I know it’s all gone through? E-mail? Check webby? Glorious angel of our lord delivers my ticket on a golden pillow?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 18 Next »