Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Why is it always the same weekend as 3 music festivals? Reading, Leeds and Creamfields are all on that weekend :x

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

‘Cos bank holidays are good for big events?

kaidus

WiK?

Any attendance that is lost by reading/leeds goers (aka. fags) is more than made up for by everyone who can attend cause of bank holiday who otherwise couldn’t have.

Last edited by kaidus,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2011/05/12/i43/insomnia-gaming-festival-moves-to-the-telford-international-centre/

Minimum TF2 prize fund – 5000
Multiplay going fucking huge!

Edd

T2P

im actually gagging for i43 now.

lolage

TSPAG

i43 gonna be massiveeeeee

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Does anyone know which AC power plugs and sockets that are being used?

Think theres a different standard in the UK compared to the rest of the europe.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Monkeh

So I paid for my ticket with a bank transfer last Friday and was told it will probably take 2-3 working days. I put the booking code thingy as the reference, at least the cashier told me she had, but I was wondering how will I know it’s all gone through? E-mail? Check webby? Glorious angel of our lord delivers my ticket on a golden pillow?

Email :) You only really need your booking ID, but its always good to print the e-ticket you get via email. Atleast, that was how it was for i42.

Quoted from toogyboogy

Does anyone know which AC power plugs and sockets that are being used?

Think theres a different standard in the UK compared to the rest of the europe.

3 pins, they look like this: http://0.tqn.com/d/gouk/1/5/Q/1/-/-/wall.jpg

Can’t really help much more, though I know they’re completely different to other european/american types.

Last edited by howdeh,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I can help out the euros, save them buying eu-uk adaptors – i have alot of spare kettle leads (back of pc/monitor to socket) let me know who wants them i can sell them for 50p each (at lan sells them for about £1.50 i think)

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I can help out the euros, save them buying eu-uk adaptors – i have alot of spare kettle leads (back of pc/monitor to socket) let me know who wants them i can sell them for 50p each (at lan sells them for about £1.50 i think)

Yes, I stole a conduit/dividing box? leads at i42 (still got em) from andersson and bought the power cables to my unit and monitor from the shop at the venue for £1,50.

Last edited by naMu,

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Edd

im actually gagging for cock now.

nova this is an i43 thread….. :ss

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I’ll take 2 of those. Also, any idea what the onsite hotels @ Telford will cost roughly?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Tapley ❤

If you have 2 more than I’ll gladly take those.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

i43 looks set to be the biggest TF2 event to date irrespective of what “top teams” show up there will be a massive turnout.

Why don’t we drop Robin Walker a line see if he wants to come over?
He seemed pretty keen to get involved with DreamHack.

Yes, i-Series might not be as prestigious as DH, but in terms of TF2 players under one roof I doubt you’ll find a bigger event this year.
So why not go the whole hog?

Where’s Dunc?!

Hosain H

Royal`

Quoted from Admirable

Why don’t we drop Robin Walker a line see if he wants to come over?

Gotta get some Gabe with him

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »