Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »

beta

RaWr ::

I am in the process of moving house my friend, infact waiting on keys. I am currently at the in laws house though I should be around next week :)

There you have it folks, the official announcement ^^

byte

Good man! :3 best of luck moving house dude

Cheers

Byte

Enef

fest
#wubafan

TAPLEY: What is the final map list for the tournament? Some of us would like to get practice on the maps we’ll be playing ^^;

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Suck my dick enef! :]
I havn’t had time to sort out the updated maps/rules yet, it’ll be done this week some time however, there will not really be any surprises except for perhaps some more KOTH fun in the group stages <3

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The main questions are viaduct and obscure? both still there or not? (and i suppose gravel pit will be too?)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

yes no yes

Darn

rockit like

Looting is over already Tapley. Maplist and giev the original, already in use everywhere else.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Darn

Looting is over already Tapley. Maplist and giev the original, already in use everywhere else.

Is there an easy recipe for people to get it yet? Otherwise it’ll probably only be allowed if the other team agrees you can use it.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Is there an easy recipe for people to get it yet? Otherwise it’ll probably only be allowed if the other team agrees you can use it.

Guess buying it is the easiest way, it costs 1 euro. If its cool for the other team sounds reasonable.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I’ll let a team use the Original against us if we can use degreaser, flare gun and razorback!

Those are our terms!

Skully

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

its easy now, 2 scrap 1 rec. Let it go

Also, while Im here, what we doing aout IRC this time? @i42 we had to use quakenet over the LAN one, this the same case for i43?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Skully

[…]

its easy now, 2 scrap 1 rec. Let it go

Also, while Im here, what we doing aout IRC this time? @i42 we had to use quakenet over the LAN one, this the same case for i43?

Yep – Local irc was used back in the day when the WAN wouldn’t be up for a while, these days the WAN is up pretty much all day thursday so no need to use local irc, just usual #insomnia-tf2 on quakenet

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

seeing its craftable now, give original@lan pls tappers xxxx :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Random little request, when having the group meeting before the tourny begins this time could you make more of a song or dance that the meetings starting.

We were sitting around on the tables outside last time (I was sobre!) chatting with some of the other teams and the meeting started and ended without a fair chunck of us noticing.

Ok it didnt effect my team since the rules are fairly standard and hard to break, but one of the teams next to us had never played 6 vs 6 tf2 before and just signed up for fun and didnt have a clue, luckily/unluckily for them they had mags and myself nattering away to them and quickly filled them in.

This isnt critism the tournys ace!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Can the selection of movies before the LAN final please be something other than the Auto Aim and DrJustice’s movie. Fantastic as they are, the same thing for the last 6 iseries is starting to wear thin :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 18 Next »