Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Tobyy

Can the selection of movies before the LAN final please be something other than the Auto Aim and DrJustice’s movie. Fantastic as they are, the same thing for the last 6 iseries is starting to wear thin :)

HolyShit movie best movie

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Upload your favorite movies to fileplay.net and i’ll get it added to the playlist

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

are there still monitors availabe to rent!!?!! i really need one :/

Last edited by smziii,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from smziii

are there still monitors availabe to rent!!?!! i really need one :/

raise a support ticket at support.multiplay.co.uk and ask or log into the multiplay website and go to book another ticket but this time choose “add a service” i think and if it allows you to add a monitor then i guess theres some left.

lolage

TSPAG

How late can you leave it to buy early arrival? Is it even possible to buy this on the door?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

You can just pay on the door

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Upload your favorite movies to fileplay.net and i’ll get it added to the playlist

Fairly sure the bones i40 movie is already there. This seems pretty perfect to me. Long for the inevitable delays, quality for the showcasing and attention seeking, and altogether relevant to the occasion.

Last edited by kaidus,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Fairly sure the bones i40 movie is already there. This seems pretty perfect to me. Long for the inevitable delays, quality for the showcasing and attention seeking, and altogether relevant to the occasion.

And that’s why it was played last Lan while we were waiting for you guys to get sorted :]

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from lolage

How late can you leave it to buy early arrival? Is it even possible to buy this on the door?

was £20 on the door @i42 mate xxx

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

And that’s why it was played last Lan while we were waiting for you guys to get sorted :]

You asked us at i40 to list like 5 movies we liked then none of them got played on the mainstage during the wait, it was a little annoying :(.

Califax

dyn.

At least a mention on TF2 blog…

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=6116

dauk

someone is flying from copenhagen to burning ham on thursday 17:30? Would be more fun to ride a train with company.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dauk

burning ham

um

lolage

TSPAG

whats the situation with BBQ’s? My mom went out today and bought me disposable bbq’s and loads of meat sooooooooooooooo ?

Last edited by lolage,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I wanted to put lolage’s meat in my mouth.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »