tf2 final is shit.

Created 24th April 2011 @ 17:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from saartje

[…]

okok so lemme just point out….

u werent there sooooooo u posting is pretty much irrelevant. ;)

He could have still watched the casting, of course it’s not the same, doesn’t mean his opinion is irrelevant though

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

telebear i hope ur taking notes, this is how it’s done.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from saartje

[…]

okok so lemme just point out….

u werent there sooooooo u posting is pretty much irrelevant. ;)

I don’t believe attendance at an event makes an opinion mutually exclusive. Since I know of both parties already, am friends with both parties and know the quality that they can provide, I am as fairly positioned as any other TF2 fan to make a comment.

I also choose to base my comments on having some substance, rather than referring to myself in a plural and talking up the conversations I have with my invisible friends.

Of course, if the rough dimensions of the world have changed and thus someone having an opinion becomes discounted because they didn’t attend a function or event, please do accept my full apology and I will of course happily buy you a new bottle of Fairy Liquid to say sorry.

xoxo

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Foster

telebear dont need notes

Squeak

Quoted from saartje

FACT is: If all tf2 pplz would have come to watch the final it would have been packed!!!

FACT is: There were shit lots of empty seats and pplz leaving!! ;DDD

Only reason people were leaving was because they were falling asleep in their chairs…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

TF2TV were offered the chance to cast on the main stage several weeks ago by mpuk and they aggreed. Coupled with the excellent coverage they did all lan TF2TV deserved to have their chance on stage.
Pledge is a very good caster but had never done any casting with an open mic before infront of loads of people, give him a chance, its good to have competition in casting. Bytes team could have possibly reached the final so Byte may not have been able to cast at all, so having booked TF2TV weeks in advance knowing they’d cast is a good idea.

Also Oggy knew he was going to cast about 5 minutes before hand so he did a great job tbh.

Long delays due to Sonix’ pc and poor stream quality is not their fault so tf2tv couldnt be faulted tbh on their debut live stage lan cast :]

If anyone is whineing or moaning its a lack of respect to the people who do all this work for free and then get dicked on.

FIR

SnG

What is this “Byte vs Pledge” war going on here…

I think Pledge did an awesome cast of that game. If everyone else thinks Byte can do better, the fact remains, nobody saw him on stage casting anyway, and if you truly are the “best caster of all time”, which is how some people make him out to be from all these posts, a true caster takes pride in casting games for audiences to enjoy. If he cba to cast, then automatically your argument is invalid. Much more so based on the fact that he refused.

I find it kinda funny that people are so civilized at lan, and they turn into “keyboard warriors” when they’re at home behind their screens, as Skyride aptly puts it.

So come on guys, ditch the hate.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from Foster

Quoted from rtan

telebear dont need notes

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Foster

[…]

We asked Konr before the final but he said he was too good for iseries :(((

I fucking love you Foster

Also: Skyride goes fucking huge!

Last edited by Ramown,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I wanted Hildreth to cast finals :(

His depressing voice is awesome and his sexy tight West Ham shirt got me through the weekend.

Also remember people don’t feed the trolls.

Martn

Quoted from FIR

What is this “Byte vs Pledge” war going on here…

I think Pledge did an awesome cast of that game. If everyone else thinks Byte can do better, the fact remains, nobody saw him on stage casting anyway, and if you truly are the “best caster of all time”, which is how some people make him out to be from all these posts, a true caster takes pride in casting games for audiences to enjoy. If he cba to cast, then automatically your argument is invalid. Much more so based on the fact that he refused.

I find it kinda funny that people are so civilized at lan, and they turn into “keyboard warriors” when they’re at home behind their screens, as Skyride aptly puts it.

So come on guys, ditch the hate.

Well byte’s the competition for tf2tv and there are a few grudges between them too i think. that’s why he turned it down.

And to add something usefull to this topic.
ThePledge is a good caster, but..
I enjoy casts by byte, arcx and beta and even admirable more.
Byte because hes fucking beasting with knowledge.
arx & beta i only heard casting once, they casted at the same time with tf2tv. and towards the end the drew away half of the listeners of tf2tv. Says enough.
Admirable has the bif LOL factor.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Well byte’s the competition for tf2tv and there are a few grudges between them too i think. that’s why he turned it down.

And to add something usefull to this topic.
ThePledge is a good caster, but..
I enjoy casts by byte, arcx and beta and even admirable more.
Byte because hes fucking beasting with knowledge.
arx & beta i only heard casting once, they casted at the same time with tf2tv. and towards the end the drew away half of the listeners of tf2tv. Says enough.
Admirable has the bif LOL factor.

One Word.
D A R N.

Ghostface

spire

Me & Swift woulda casted if we were there. Sorry to all our fans. Yes, all four of you.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Martn

[…]

But really, why cant they put their differences aside for the good of everyone? I’m pretty sure if both byte and pledge were casting, the attention span of everyone would’ve been tripled…

Martn

Quoted from FIR

[…]

But really, why cant they put their differences aside for the good of everyone? I’m pretty sure if both byte and pledge were casting, the attention span of everyone would’ve been tripled…

Isnt gonna work, even though they would want to cast together, they are both play by play casters. It’s much better to have ThePledge with guest or Byte with guest, then having both of them cast together imo.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »