d2m

vertex »
derptex9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

saartje

¤_¤

omg…soooooo much love ;DD

….yes guys i love u too ;DD

anyways…agree on this is getting silly, but thats what u get if u got kids spamming the forum ;D

…disagree much on they did the coverage so they should cast the final. ;)

xoxo

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from saartje

omg…soooooo much love ;DD

….yes guys i love u too ;DD

anyways…agree on this is getting silly, but thats what u get if u got kids spamming the forum ;D

…disagree much on they did the coverage so they should cast the final. ;)

xoxo

If you post something which can be perceived as batshit insane, people will reply to it. Whether you consider a reply to be childish or by “a kid” would be your own subjective opinion, much like the brown-nosed waffle is also.

Have a lovely evening! xoxoxoxo kisses and ponies

Gubbins

BEER

D2, i thought you were coming =(

kaidus

WiK?

d2m for head admin

wait

Hosain H

Royal`

Quoted from d2m

[…]

obligatory :D

You can’t fault Pledge for what happened he casted really well throughout the tournament and in the finals, at a really good level at that.

Last edited by Hosain H,

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from kaidus

[…]final was bad for spectators due to reasons unrelated to pledge,

that reason: they were playing tf2

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from d2m

[…]

If you post something which can be perceived as batshit insane, people will reply to it. Whether you consider a reply to be childish or by “a kid” would be your own subjective opinion, much like the brown-nosed waffle is also.

….says someone from tf2tv…. ^.^

unicorn plz xoxo

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from kaidus

d2m for head admin

wait

Don’t hate kaidus, I did nice things too :x

Sorry I wasn’t there on Saturday guys, weather was awesome down here and I went Geocaching with some mates in the local forests instead. Before you ask, it’s kinda a modern version of treasure hunting :] I’ll book i43 next week though!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

sarah the new best troll on etf2l?

kaidus

WiK?

It was a thumbs up remark with the ironic twist that people blamed me for your original departure.

I guess this was too discreet.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from saartje

[…]

….says someone from tf2tv…. ^.^

unicorn plz xoxo

If you were as in the know as you thought you were, you’d know that I left the project in January because I didn’t have enough time to fairly contribute. So my presence in or out of TF2TV is massively irrelevant. Coincidentally, you’d also know that I’ve been friends with Byte for almost 10 years now.

I have no allegiances to anyone. I was merely pointing out how clueless your essays were.

Koala Bear Cookies xx

Quoted from kaidus

It was a thumbs up remark with the ironic twist that people blamed me for your original departure.

<3 cuddles @ i43

Last edited by d2m,

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from kaidus

You’re so smart. Kaidus for head admin.

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from d2m

[…]

If you were as in the know as you thought you were, you’d know that I left the project in January because I didn’t have enough time to fairly contribute. So my presence in or out of TF2TV is massively irrelevant. Coincidentally, you’d also know that I’ve been friends with Byte for almost 10 years now.

I have no allegiances to anyone. I was merely pointing out how clueless your essays were.

Koala Bear Cookies xx

okok so lemme just point out….

u werent there sooooooo u posting is pretty much irrelevant. ;)

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from Matt

sarah the new best troll on etf2l?

hahahaha nah mattiii i think ur still 1st and i m mmmhmmm 2nd now ;D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »