One Word.
D A R N.

addendum:
Darn, drunk, singing OOOLEN OMEEENA

Trell

|UKCS|

Only up to page 5, so expect a buttload of replies from me :P

Quoted from saartje

[…]And tbh u can actually learn stuff from Bytes casts, cant say that about tf2tv casts….

I think you’re wrong there – I’ve watched most of TF2tv’s casts from the start, and without fanboiing it up, recently they’ve got amazing at explaining exactly why players do what they do.

Pledge and Greg are by FAR the best at this, although other casters do it too.

EDIT: Actually, there wasn’t anything else more interesting to reply to in the thread, everythings pretty much been said.

TF2tv did a good job throughout the iseries, as they do with everything they cast, be it with guest casters (hihi minimoose/mark), or regular casters (scream much marco).

I seriously don’t even get why this thread is hating on them so hard?

Last edited by Trell,

Martn

Only 1 difference between byte and pledge that makes byte miles ahead of pledge, he can make casts informative + super exciting. If have never ever heard the pledge do that.
if anyone disagrees, they should compare tf2tvs vods with those from etf2l.radio from the s8 playoffs final.

Last edited by Martn,

saartje

¤_¤

Quoted from Martn

Only 1 difference between byte and pledge that makes byte miles ahead of pledge, he can make casts informative + super exciting. If have never ever heard the pledge do that.
if anyone disagrees, they should compare tf2tvs vods with those from etf2l.radio from the s8 playoffs final.

+11111111111111111

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Final was fine wtf is this thread about

alfa

Don’t listen to casts then if you whine so fucking much

Pay some respect to the people who even bother to do this for free, if not then you can fuck off. Also wasn’t this supposed to be a thread about the final match? Why do all byte’s fanboys post in this thread anyway, it’s not like you are doing him a favor by talking shit about someone else.

Last edited by alfa,

Krimson

Quoted from Martn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sveAlFV_924&feature=channel_video_title

Martn

Quoted from Krimson

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sveAlFV_924&feature=channel_video_title

I see your cast by thepledge and marco, and i raise you: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/byte/seasonfinal.zip

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Well byte’s the competition for tf2tv and there are a few grudges between them too i think. that’s why he turned it down.

Nope, sorry disagree with this. I don’t think tf2tv have to worry at all about this ‘competition’. I honestly cannot remember the last cast Byte did and weighing up the number of total casts of TF2TV against pirate radio or whatever that thing was called certainly doesn’t qualify the above statement. The commitment the guys at TF2TV have shown over the past 6 months has been commendable, recently highlighted by the excellent coverage of i42, and has justly earned them a loyal fanbase. Certainly the quality of the casting has been high and always getting better. Pledge has proven himself to be a great play-by-play commentator, even with his flaws (repeating stuff like ‘right here’ X100 in 30 mins) most notably his lack of tactical awareness, which is why I’ve maintained Pledge + Torden is the best casting duo (exdee to all those Byte fanboys and girl out there!). The level of commitment to the scene between TF2TV and others is incomparable.

Last edited by flushy,

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Quoted from Vazzan

Final was fine wtf is this thread about

This.

Awesome job by the TF2TV guys imo, each time I get a chance to listen to one of their casts they seem to have improved again.

The technical issues were annoying but I fail to see how this is anything other than a Multiplay issue. Hopefully they’ll work hard to fix these niggles for the next one.

Quoted from d2m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

D2M going huuuuuuge.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from kaidus

It was a thumbs up remark with the ironic twist that people blamed me for your original departure.

I guess this was too discreet.

hi i’m kaidus and i take all the credit. dick.

Last edited by Swifty,

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from GibbZ

saartje… you’re the perfect example of why women shouldn’t be allowed out the kitchen.

Just made my day

konr

Quoted from Foster

[…]

We asked Konr before the final but he said he was too good for iseries :(((

Hahahaha
2strong

caned

MEAT
LEGO

casting was fine, but the mics were too quiet

Sketch

MM

byte is a good exiting caster because people either love him, or love to hate him!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »