Forum

i42 help/advice thread

Created 20th November 2010 @ 17:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

There’s a good chance this thread is completely unnecessary but as there are quite a few people lurking these forums who have now been to a fair few lans, including myself, and I thought I might as well see if there’s some first-time lanners or stupid people who have been before who need some questions answered.

So this is basically for any questions related to LAN in any way; be it whether it is financially sensible to buy now even if you think there’s a 50% chance you wont go (which it is, by the way) or whether you can turn up to lan with nothing more than a laptop, £20 and some mini chedders and still not die from lack of nutrition.

Equally, if there are any euros intimidated by the effort it takes to navigate our over-populated island, this thread might be able to help.

Ask away.

Last edited by Foster,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I like to keep clean …is there a shower and a place i can style my amazing hair

Last edited by Turbo,

poxie

how do i win lan?

kim

idd.

To everyone who paid with bank transfer:
How long did it take for you to get your e-mail telling you that they received your payment?

boomeh

Tplay

if i drink 3 wkd’s in 19 seconds then instantly chunder, what do next??

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from Turbo

I like to keep clean …is there a shower and a place i can style my amazing hair

Yes.
There are portable showers. They get all shit and cold by the Sunday but are normally ok for the majority of lan.

There are also the jockey showers, which are hidden away underneath the berkshire stand. If you like seeing nerd dick, these are for you. Personally I prefer the cubicles as it stops me intimidating people with my giant cock.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from boomeh

if i drink 3 wkd’s in 19 seconds then instantly chunder, what do next??

You come see me and Tapley on the first floor, while still having chunder on your t shirt, and being unrealistically happy with yourself.

Alternatively, if you’re not a div1/2 scout, you get the fuck away from everyone and clean yourself up.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from kim

How long did it take for you to get your e-mail telling you that they received your payment?

I got mine in a few seconds . But i used paypal

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from kim

I got it the same day, an hour or so after I paid i think.

boomeh

Tplay

what can i do if i forget my pc

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from boomeh

what can i do if i forget my pc

Drink.

boomeh

Tplay

can i borrow your clothes if i forget to bring my own also?

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from boomeh

can i borrow your clothes if i forget to bring my own also?

no ur too fat.

boomeh

Tplay

also if my tent gets blown away can i sleep with u

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Foster

[…]

no ur too fat.

wow to far, you’re no longer my friend nor my fellow dee jay

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »