Forum

i42 help/advice thread

Created 20th November 2010 @ 17:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

To anyone worried, camping is fine. The winter LAN’s are usually terrible for wind and you get a couple of dozen tents blowing away over the course of the weekend, but its really just a case of not being a total nonce and learning how to set up a tent properly.

The showers themselves, are actually pretty good. The queue is massive if you try to go at any point between 9 – 10.30am (I had to wait in a queue for about 45mins at i40), but once you get in as I say they are actually not bad at all, plenty warm and decent flow rate.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I fucking hate camping, is there an alternative?

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

rtan

-9w-

hotels!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Cheaper alternative?

David

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Cheaper alternative?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9171/47730146691895362306100.jpg

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Cheaper alternative?

red rooms, but you’d be much better off camping

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

red rooms, but you’d be much better off camping

I actually had 2 really good nights in the red room at i41…. however it was quieter and so less idiots being loud/more room.

tbh if you’re pretty tired/got some ear plugs its not that bad.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

If you like getting up at 7 every morning, try the red rooms. Spending 40 quid on a hotel will be the best money you ever spend.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Me and blind slept good in the redrooms at i39 :X

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve always camped but generally people have said to me that the first night can be quite loud and such but after that it tends to be fine (probably because everyone is then tiring themselves out)

Edd

T2P

dont sleep in the same hotel room as boomeh/arcy.

boomeh likes to keep people awake

arcy likes to get his cock out

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I fucking hate camping, is there an alternative?

There’s red rooms.

I had a choice between tent or pc (for i40), I was flying from Ireland. I chose pc. I’m probably going to i40 and if I have the same choice I’ll be choosing a tent (I have a shit laptop). Basically you can sleep from about 5-9 in (best possible situation unless your comatose from drinking) red rooms and you get no privacy (no where decent to leave your cloths etc.) I may bring my pc and just buy a shit tent from halfords (just down the road).

Spike Himself

TC

..who the fuck SLEEPS at a lan?

ilike2spin

RLM

I got kicked at 3 in the morning by some drunk CS players in the red rooms at i40.

After that first night, I slept fine for the other nights, no problems at all.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Bring flip-flops for the showers so you don’t catch trench foot / verrucas etc.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »