Forum

i42 help/advice thread

Created 20th November 2010 @ 17:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Might buy a shitty pop up tent then, I’ll piss and vomit on it when it’s up so nobody will feel the need to do it themselves later.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I42 will be here before you know it, ask if you have any questions guys!

ilike2spin

RLM

I want to get the 6 from my team to sit together, is there a clan tag thing like i40 or do we all just have to pick seats individually next to each other?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Theres a clantag – also in the seat picker you can make people your seat manager so then you can move everyone where you want them, or just do it individually.

kuma

what can i wear to lan that will get me all the attention of the ladies but not get me ridiculed by the community?

Daggial

fap

i’m too lazy to check every seat on the site, can you please make a thread with the list of partecipating teams? :) (like in the other lan threads)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from kuma

what can i wear to lan that will get me all the attention of the ladies but not get me ridiculed by the community?

go naked kuma, your asian body will impress everyone

Snyyppis

RLM

Best way to get to Newbury from Finland (Helsinki/Turku)?
What to bring along besides my laptop, keyboard and mouse? Can/should I rent a larger monitor? Overall costs (not that money is really the issue)? Will I get raped?

Any help from veteran lanners, Finnish and others, will be appreciated. :)

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Snyyppis

Best way to get to Newbury from Finland (Helsinki/Turku)?
What to bring along besides my laptop, keyboard and mouse? Can/should I rent a larger monitor? Overall costs (not that money is really the issue)? Will I get raped?

Any help from veteran lanners, Finnish and others, will be appreciated. :)

start drinkin at the airport, wake up in norway and apparently you have won iseries, works everytime.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3