Forum

[HUD] Community HUD

Created 26th January 2010 @ 03:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

Dunno if anyone else gets this, in the 6v6 and 9v9 scoreboards, it misses half of the 6th or 9th player respectively.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5682/cpgranary0003.jpg

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from CUBE

Dunno if anyone else gets this, in the 6v6 and 9v9 scoreboards, it misses half of the 6th or 9th player respectively.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5682/cpgranary0003.jpg

It’s to emphasise that they’re the most useless member of the team and are thus only a fraction of a player.

I haven’t had this problem before.

Adiemus

Very good hud but I’d like to see remaining time at the top of the scoreboard with a much bigger font as is one of the most important stuff there.

Defur

Umm, I cant see the advanced spectator hud thing no longer since i’ve been starting to use this hud – anyone know what the problem could be ?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Defur

Umm, I cant see the advanced spectator hud thing no longer since i’ve been starting to use this hud – anyone know what the problem could be ?

Works fine for me. You sure it’s still enabled in the options?

Defur

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Works fine for me. You sure it’s still enabled in the options?

Yeah, i switched it on and off a couple of times and no luck :(

Does it have to do with that i switched the scoreboard from this hud?
or does that have no connection

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Defur

Got the same problem.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

nvm

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from nTraum

Capture Points display is missing when I am watching a demo. Nevertheless they are shown when I play a match normally.

Fine for me.

Quoted from Atty

[…]
Got the same problem.

and here.

Largos^

PRO

bind “F12” “hud_reloadscheme”

Press this once you’ve joined a team and picked a class. Should clear up problems for the rest of the time on the server.

Quoted from Largos^

Press this once you’ve joined a team and picked a class. Should clear up problems for the rest of the time on the server.

OK cheers will try this tomorrow.

Quoted from Largos^

Tried it but it didn’t do anything. I’ve checked that advanced spectator hud is on in options but I never see it? Anyone know of a fix for this?

Cheez

With the new update, after my ammo flashes red (for low ammo) when I restock on ammo, the shadow text stays as red (but not flashing).

Also did you move the health slightly? Not that important but it looks slightly different to me, or maybe i’m just imagining things.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Cheez

With the new update, after my ammo flashes red (for low ammo) when I restock on ammo, the shadow text stays as red (but not flashing).

hud_reloadscheme will fix it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »