Forum

[HUD] Community HUD

Created 26th January 2010 @ 03:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Cheez

Yeah, but it would be a bit silly to have to do that every time you get low ammo. Surely there should be a way flame can fix it in the hud files?

F2

Danmark

Go to tf/scripts
Open HudAnimations_tf.txt
Search for: event HudLowAmmoPulseStop

Change

event HudLowAmmoPulseStop
{
StopEvent HudLowAmmoPulse 0.0
StopEvent HudLowAmmoPulseLoop 0.0
}

to

event HudLowAmmoPulseStop
{
StopEvent HudLowAmmoPulse 0.0
StopEvent HudLowAmmoPulseLoop 0.0

Animate AmmoInClipShadow Fgcolor "Black" Linear 0.0 0.075
Animate AmmoInReserveShadow Fgcolor "Black" Linear 0.0 0.075
Animate AmmoNoClipShadow Fgcolor "Black" Linear 0.0 0.075
}

Cheez

Legend, thank you that works :)

Quoted from Defur

Umm, I cant see the advanced spectator hud thing no longer since i’ve been starting to use this hud – anyone know what the problem could be ?

Anyone got a fix for this? I love this HUD but advanced spectator has never worked for me. Yes its enabled.

Up

.:ne:.

Quoted from CUBE

[…]Anyone got a fix for this? I love this HUD but advanced spectator has never worked for me. Yes its enabled.

I’ve got exactly the same problem. Until Flame realises there’s a problem I guess we just have to delete/rename SpectatorTournament

I’m starting to wonder if it’s a problem caused by my monitor being 4:3 and the icons being put on the sides for widescreen monitors, meaning it wouldn’t show for me.

Quoted from Up

[…]

I’ve got exactly the same problem. Until Flame realises there’s a problem I guess we just have to delete/rename SpectatorTournament

I’m starting to wonder if it’s a problem caused by my monitor being 4:3 and the icons being put on the sides for widescreen monitors, meaning it wouldn’t show for me.

I also run 4:3 so that’s a very good point…

n00ne

Could you change the white color of ammo numbers slightly?

It’s kind of uneasy on the eyes. If you could change it to the white’ish color that the health cross has , would be great!

http://i43.tinypic.com/20ixd9x.jpg

flame

oh man my b on the spec hud.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3702088/HudAnimations_tf.rar thatll fix the blinking ammo btw. ill put fixes for everything next update since like 1000 people already dl’ed it.

until then the fixes arent too hard to do

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from n00ne

Could you change the white color of ammo numbers slightly?

It’s kind of uneasy on the eyes. If you could change it to the white’ish color that the health cross has , would be great!

http://i43.tinypic.com/20ixd9x.jpg

I think the ubercharge meter also uses the beige colour used elsewhere, so that doesn’t match up either. The white colour against the beige always seemed rather aesthetically unpleasing, and perhaps unintentional — it should all be uniformly that beige colour tbh.

I like this HUD, just a few things need to be sorted and then it is golden :)

Defur

so the advanced spec hud is fixed now?

Edd

T2P

since the most recent update i cant see my ammo, its too far bottom right :/

Quoted from Edd

since the most recent update i cant see my ammo, its too far bottom right :/

The last update removed some .res file (forgot the name, not at home ATM) that was in the scripts folder. You can just put it back there, did the trick for me.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Slowriffs

[…]

The last update removed some .res file (forgot the name, not at home ATM) that was in the scripts folder. You can just put it back there, did the trick for me.

cheers mate gonna try that now.,

Kasuno

Deimos

Not working for me the ammo thingy, i downloaded latest version. :/ Fuck valve fucking up huds. :(

Mark

Phase

Every single update

Reinstall your hud

When will you learn

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »