Created 26th January 2010 @ 03:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

the idea of puting them together :P like this one but i like it :P

flame

Nigh’s a troll. ban him.

and I’m almost done with the scoreboards just need to find a full 16v16 server and edit the hud in there. ill release a scoreboard patch and maybe a fix for that error in Haunter’s post later

<3numlocked.

Haunter

Quoted from flame

hitsounds have nothing to do with the hud. and im working on a 9v9 12v12 and 16v16 scoreboard selection.

also yeah the stopwatch hud is moved and tightened. unless i missed something ss it and ill fix it

ye 10vs10 atleast would be great, and keep that big K/D with assists under.

Also I sugest you to make the overheal/low health behind the plus, and not behind the health number

And I also sugest ETF2L admins to start talking with valve to add custom HUD’s on the game, atleast the best ones, beeing able to pick them from the menu would be a good boost for non-competitive players

flame

I had it there initially, povo wanted it there. its easy enough to move yourself.

Open HudPlayerHealth.res and move playerstatushealthbonusimage or whatever it is “something bonusimage” and change the xpos until its behind the health cross.

gryzor

Keep the old m0re-hud updated = win. New one is probably innovative but old was better. There was a reason why everone was copying it — because it was the best.

flame

bump. new scoreboards in OP

Skyride

DUCS

Gryzor is right tbh, I like your normal hud Flame as imo, its m0re’s but looks better.

p.s. Could you all stop pre-fixing EVERYTHING with “Community”? :)

HULK

fgt

please fix it http://picasaweb.google.bg/valiobrasil/Tf2#5431357725085118338

flame

Updated OP with new update
-Made the deathnotices more transparent for easier readability
-Moved the vertical spec hud up a lil to prevent overlapping with the text boxes
-Included 9v9 12v12 and 16v16 versions of the scoreboard
-Added a tf2lobby.com button ;)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Got to say, over the past few weeks I’ve tried every HUD I can find, numlocked, m0re, neon and a few others. This is my favourite. I play medic and it’s the only one that gives me a visible uber percentage number and a visible number for the health of my patient plus an indication of which colour I am, (yeah I know, but sometimes it’s nice to check!), so this is the one I’m using, it rocks!

Good job, and thank you.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from jgmaster

In PVs latest he has the ubercharge percent next to his crosshair as well as the bar in the bottom. Why has this changed?

H1SOKA

gambler /
G_G

I like your hud, thanks.
But I play 6vs6 and pub. Not being able to see the full list is sometimes annoying in pub.
Can you make it so that when i toggle between flame’s and povohat’s huds one has a 6vs6 scoreboard and the other has a 16vs16?

darkman

starlight

Where can I change the choose team menu? I mean the panel where i can choose between red teeam, blue team, spectator and random.

flame

teammenu.res

and no i am not going to make it toggle scoreboards since only like 3 people in the world are going to want a 16v16 with povos hud.

i can add the ubercharge percent back to povos though near the crosshair

darkman

starlight

thx! :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »