[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 73 Next »

Prozein

When you gonna fix your hud?

broesel

LAME

I am at the moment.

The class menu is almost done (had to rebuild it completely because Valve totally fucked up the whole structure), tho other fixes and additions are still missing.

Zippy

|LZ.war|

Registered with a second gmail I never use as well as unlinking my old account and re-linking it.

Can’t wait for the next HUD update :)

broesel

LAME

Quoted from broesel

Hey!

I started updating the HUD this evening, tho I want you guys to do me a favor in order to release it – get me the maximum storage quota possible through referrals on Dropbox :)

1. Register at Dropbox via this link: http://db.tt/shjYYs4 – you can use any name and any email address (the email doesn’t even have to exist, as DB doesn’t check registrations) you want.

2. Login with the account you just created in the Dropbox desktop app – a download link should appear right after sending the registration form (the app has only 15MB).

If you already have the app installed, simply right-click on its taskbar icon, select ‘Preferences’ -> ‘Account’ -> ‘unlink from this computer’.

When prompted to enter account details, login with the account you just created and in case of having the app already installed, simply repeat the unlinking-and-relogin process to revert back to your regular account – keep in mind to select ‘merge files’ to avoid having to sync everything again.
Note: In no way can you possibly lose any files with this :)

Thanks to the people who registered so far.

There are still 15 registrations left until my quota is full, tho :)

broesel

LAME

Only 12 more registrations.

The HUD is also almost finished btw, tho I won’t release it before my quota is full :)

Prozein

Gonna finish today?

broesel

LAME

I finished the update already, just waiting for 10 more people to register via my referral link! :)

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

lame.

broesel

LAME

9 remaining – please also log into the Desktop app, not just the website (else I don’t get any bonus space..)

Oh, and don’t use an email address that could possibly already exist – just use something like [email protected]

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from slate

lame.

how is it lame? the guy does a ton of work for you guys, and hopes for a little bit in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from slate

lame.

lets go back to garmen

broesel

LAME

4 remaining.

Le meme arrows

Still nothing? Allready made 6 accounts and logged in with all of them.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Le meme arrows

Still nothing? Allready made 6 accounts and logged in with all of them.

It only works once with each computer because Dropbox stores your MAC address ;)

Le meme arrows

Pretty gay then.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 73 Next »