Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 40 41 42 ... 73 Next »

broesel

LAME

Still 4 remaining – here are the instructions again :)

Quoted from broesel

Hey!

I started updating the HUD this evening, tho I want you guys to do me a favor in order to release it – get me the maximum storage quota possible through referrals on Dropbox :)

1. Register at Dropbox via this link: http://db.tt/shjYYs4 – you can use any name and any email address (the email doesn’t even have to exist, as DB doesn’t check registrations) you want.

2. Login with the account you just created in the Dropbox desktop app – a download link should appear right after sending the registration form (the app has only 15MB).

If you already have the app installed, simply right-click on its taskbar icon, select ‘Preferences’ -> ‘Account’ -> ‘unlink from this computer’.

When prompted to enter account details, login with the account you just created and in case of having the app already installed, simply repeat the unlinking-and-relogin process to revert back to your regular account – keep in mind to select ‘merge files’ to avoid having to sync everything again.
Note: In no way can you possibly lose any files with this :)

btw: only 21 registrations and my storage quota is full anyways (I get 250MB per registration, so do you additionally to the 2GB when creating a free account) :)

Quoted from broesel

Please also log into the Desktop app, not just the website (else I don’t get any bonus space..)

Oh, and don’t use an email address that could possibly already exist – just use something like [email protected]

JeSTeя

Registered, I hope I didn’t mess up anything.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from JeSTeя

Registered, I hope I didn’t mess up anything.

Yeah, yours worked :) – already subtracted you from the remain-count when it was still 5 :p

broesel

LAME

3 remaining!

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

I love spam.

broesel

LAME

2 remaining!

broesel

LAME

1 remaining! :)

broesel

LAME

version 1.72 is out, go get it!!

download: http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broeselhud%201.72.zip

changelog:

– updated Clientscheme.res

– added a button for the new Steam Workshop in the main menu

– removed the “new user forums” button from the main menu

– added support for loadout presets in the quickswitch menu

– slightly tweaked the spacing between elements on the 6v6 scoreboard

– added a 32 player scoreboard

– completely rebuilt the classmenu with the new file structure

glados

\\/ier ° HL

once again bröselhud.
ty.