Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 73 Next »

atomic-

Quoted from Admirable

Also crashes on selection in the quickswitch menu for me! <3

same here

Is this going to get updated or should I just move on to something else?

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Here’s a quickfix for the QuickSwitch bug.
Link removed
It goes in tf/resource/ui/ItemQuickSwitch.res

LE: And a fix for the class selection menu: Link removed
This one goes info: tf/resource/ui/ClassSelection.res (it’s a new file)
Hope it works on different resolutions.

LE2: Links removed.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from punct

Here’s a quickfix for the QuickSwitch bug.
– link –
It goes in tf/resource/ui/ItemQuickSwitch.res

LE: And a fix for the class selection menu: – link –
This one goes info: tf/resource/ui/ClassSelection.res (it’s a new file)
Hope it works on different resolutions.

Remove the links please, I don’t like it when people post selfmade updates / fixes / whatever cause that usually leads to people not giving a fuck about the official update anymore and thus playing with weird stuff that doesn’t work 100%.

I didn’t get around to do it yet and besides, Chris already updated the HUD to 1.72 – I just messaged him on Steam to send me the file so I can upload it. He will also most likely continue updating the HUD after 1.72.

broesel

LAME

Chris didn’t reply so I’m gonna upload the new version tomorrow..

It’s tomorrow :( c’mon update I promise I love ya.

JeSTeя

Quoted from Douchebag Drake

It’s tomorrow :( c’mon update I promise I love ya.

a real bromance <3

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from broesel

[…]

Remove the links please, I don’t like it when people post selfmade updates / fixes / whatever cause that usually leads to people not giving a fuck about the official update anymore and thus playing with weird stuff that doesn’t work 100%.

I didn’t get around to do it yet and besides, Chris already updated the HUD to 1.72 – I just messaged him on Steam to send me the file so I can upload it. He will also most likely continue updating the HUD after 1.72.

All I wanted to do was to help people, as neither of you said anything for 4 days. I removed the links and I’m looking forward to the update.

Death

cool hud :3

Califax

dyn.

I hope it will come soon… :(

Ensign

Yeh!

So do I. :C

Got an official today ,got my fingers crossed for a miracle.

zermu

FAP!

So is this gonna be updated or what? Best hud out there imo, but i think i have to start using some other if this doesn’t get an update soon :-/

broesel

LAME

Hey!

I started updating the HUD this evening, tho I want you guys to do me a favor in order to release it – get me the maximum storage quota possible through referrals on Dropbox :)

1. Register at Dropbox via this link: http://db.tt/shjYYs4 – you can use any name and any email address (the email doesn’t even have to exist, as DB doesn’t check registrations) you want.

2. Login with the account you just created in the Dropbox desktop app – a download link should appear right after sending the registration form (the app has only 15MB).

If you already have the app installed, simply right-click on its taskbar icon, select ‘Preferences’ -> ‘Account’ -> ‘unlink from this computer’.

When prompted to enter account details, login with the account you just created and in case of having the app already installed, simply repeat the unlinking-and-relogin process to revert back to your regular account – keep in mind to select ‘merge files’ to avoid having to sync everything again.
Note: In no way can you possibly lose any files with this :)

btw: only 21 registrations and my storage quota is full anyways (I get 250MB per registration, so do you additionally to the 2GB when creating a free account) :)

broesel

LAME

Only 2 guys registered so far – I’m disappointed how the TF2 community once again proves that they can moan for something all day long, but are not willing to return a favour (even if it’s something that has an expenditure of time less than 2 minutes – contrary to the HOURS I spend on bigger updates like this one…).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 73 Next »