Forum

NA and European TF2... Let's experiment!

Created 21st March 2010 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

We’re talking about a West Coast team vs a European team, seems I have to repeat the same fucking thing over and over again, the pings will be the same for both teams. If EG were playing on a UK based server then obviously the pings weren’t the same.

agron

Relic

Quoted from Fragga

We’re talking about a West Coast team vs a European team, seems I have to repeat the same fucking thing over and over again, the pings will be the same for both teams. If EG were playing on a UK based server then obviously the pings weren’t the same.

on a NA server eu vs na is an even game, while on an eu server the yanks get creamed. We will elaborate on this. Edit: flames aside, I dont get the point of this showmatch. A pug vs pug doesnt mean anything, the aspect of proper teamwork is negate dwhile the ability to dm is proportionally too important… Get me?

Last edited by agron,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Fragga

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Andee

[…]

Down speeds are incredible high mate. Even higher then cable/dsl. But the up is the problem. You need an expensive two-way connection for that.

Speed and latency are totally unrelated. My London dedi can download at 10MB/sec from an aussie server but its still going to ping 350-400.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Fragga

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Fragga

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Fragga

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Speed and latency are totally unrelated. My London dedi can download at 10MB/sec from an aussie server but its still going to ping 350-400.

Ah well.. thought I had the holy grale :-/

Last edited by Andee,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Andee

[…]

holy grale

vhalin

dstry

Quoted from skinnie

[…]

We played EG like 2 weeks back and they had about ping 110 and their demo had ping 80-90, but they gave up after playing 18mins. So fragga if one of American top teams can’t handle the ping (if this was the case anyway) how will we, stupid Europeans, be able to cope with it ?

Yes, and your ping was what? 40? 50 at the most? You, me and everyone else I’m sure all agree that it’s quite ridiculous with one team playing with 110 ping and the other playing with 40. However, as has been stated before, BOTH NA AND EU WILL BE PINGING 100.

Don’t compare a scrim of a 40 ping team vs a 110 ping team to a game of 100 ping vs 100 ping.

vhalin

dstry

Quoted from agron

[…] on a NA server eu vs na is an even game, while on an eu server the yanks get creamed. We will elaborate on this. Edit: flames aside, I dont get the point of this showmatch. A pug vs pug doesnt mean anything, the aspect of proper teamwork is negate dwhile the ability to dm is proportionally too important… Get me?

This is a whole lot of talk and not a lot of walk. Get me?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Andee

[…]

If only. :(

We could do an international aussie/US/EU tournie if it worked like that. :(

agron

Relic

Quoted from vhalin

[…]

This is a whole lot of talk and not a lot of walk. Get me?

i did my talking last year in cevo season something. How about you get your na teams to return the favour? Get me?

compton

cvx|

Awwwwww please do this for Fragga so he can prove his points he made in the NA-lickylicky interview… He deserves it after all this hate towards him ;_;

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from vhalin

[…]

Yes, and your ping was what? 40? 50 at the most? You, me and everyone else I’m sure all agree that it’s quite ridiculous with one team playing with 110 ping and the other playing with 40. However, as has been stated before, BOTH NA AND EU WILL BE PINGING 100.

Don’t compare a scrim of a 40 ping team vs a 110 ping team to a game of 100 ping vs 100 ping.

Well EG said they couldn’t play with that ping so the fact that Europeans will also have higher ping doesn’t change that ? Or maybe they just made that excuse up ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »