Forum

NA and European TF2... Let's experiment!

Created 21st March 2010 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

vhalin

dstry

Quoted from agron

[…] i did my talking last year in cevo season something. How about you get your na teams to return the favour? Get me?

In neither season 3 of cevo OR in ETF2L would the circumstances be as equal as this situation were creating here. Were trying to do something for both European and NA communities and you’re some where in between making excuses and bragging over a third place finish that was a year ago.

vhalin

dstry

Quoted from skinnie

[…]

Well EG said they couldn’t play with that ping so the fact that Europeans will also have higher ping doesn’t change that ? Or maybe they just made that excuse up ?

You and I both know that having 100 ping playing against 30 ping is COMPLETELY different from having 100 ping playing vs 100 ping.

Skyride

DUCS

Oh come on this is getting fucking childish.

Here we have a US team agreeing to play on an abnormally high ping on the condition that the other team is also on a high ping. We’re just waiting on another EU team doing the same. Diggy? TCM? SARS? PWR? anyone?

Arguing like 8 year olds isn’t going to achieve anything.

skinnie

TCM

what US team ?

Extremer

euros just don’t care

Waster

Threads like these make me love the tf2 community.

Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy-LQH8N6Ug

Bash

I’m not sure what anyone has to gain from this, just another dick waving contest which won’t appease either side in the least.

If you can find 2 teams willing to play a “public pcw” with these settings then sure knock yourself out, but creating a drunken mix of sub-top players vs drunken mix of sub-top players at weird times on mutually bad pings isn’t exactly going to decide who’s the tallest midget at the carnival. Nothing wrong with that kind of games of course, but so far whenever I’ve played on US servers it’s been for shits and giggles and not to sway the opinions of people who’s opinions do not matter to me (or anyone).

Fact is, there needs to be something on the line (reputation or bragging rights don’t really mean shit to us, we don’t take ourselves that seriously) for it to be worth putting in the effort for any top EU team. If you really want to be a hotshot organising mastermind, get us some sponsors and coverage and I’m sure the teams will come.

edit: Oh and as for Finns pinging 60 to the UK, I can’t say for people who would actually be playing but I sure as fuck don’t ping 60 to the UK.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Skyride

Arguing like 8 year olds isn’t going to achieve anything.

You’re right, we need to step this up to arguing like 10 year olds lads.

Americans are gay! High pings are gay!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I feel your love Waster, lets weave plaits together and pick some flowers *passes joint*!

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

hello friends

xzr

hello lover

zerox

TCM

i dont see what a match between 2 teams that cant perform at its best should prove?
i`d rather play 2fort fastrespawn on a multiplay server.

franco

lan and money or nothing imo

(or ram obviously)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

YES JONES

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »