Forum

NA and European TF2... Let's experiment!

Created 21st March 2010 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

208.116.17.165:27015

Sketch

MM

maybe we should just pester valve to make improvements in the netcode of tf2. then everyones latency will be lower!

Last edited by Sketch,

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

Fragga, I may have a solution to get lower pings for the euros, just need your server info to test it.

ITS A TRICK

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

Lets face it, euro soldiers have a hard time on 30ms, demo isn’t that hard im playing it on 220ms in dallas, scout makes no difference.

You still haven’t said why you can’t just get East Coast players from NA to play on a UK server versus a mix team of similar average ping.

kaidus

WiK?

The problem with this is that both teams pinging bad takes the emphasis away from who is the better team to who copes with the lag best. From what I’ve seen top euro demomen trump the yanks, but perhaps solidsnake and co would adjust to the ping better than ryb or whoever.

Also 220ms to dallas fragga what the fuck bad connection is that o.O.

Destrutor

Quoted from kaidus

The problem with this is that both teams pinging bad takes the emphasis away from who is the better team to who copes with the lag best. From what I’ve seen top euro demomen trump the yanks, but perhaps solidsnake and co would adjust to the ping better than ryb or whoever.

I get 100+ ping minimum, from Scotland to our NL server

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]

You should join us in the 21st century, it’s nice and broadband here, I’m twice as far from nl, yet ping about a third of that.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]

wtf. where the hell in scotland are you from?!

Sketch

MM

anyone else starting to think fragga is just a big brown nosing dickhead?

why dont you form the team fragga. you are uk no?

Last edited by Sketch,

dunc

infs
dp.

Sketch :D

Fragga is just upset because all the top teams in EU know he’s awful :(

Quoted from kaidus

Its valid point about the ping issue – who can deal with the ping best.
But a map on a US server, and one on an European will even things out. If just for the show of it!

its just a game really, ping issue set aside.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from kaidus

this is true, but as yet its the best solution for online, in regards west coast players vs euros – and yes my connection sucks :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from dunc

Sketch :D

Fragga is just upset because all the top teams in EU know he’s awful :(

Last time I played in europe one of your soldiers had 10 kills 19 deaths in 30 minutes – but I guess having 3 times his frags means nothing because I lack his gamesense :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2742/euromedr.jpg

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Fragga

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2742/euromedr.jpg

whatever happened to agvol totleli

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »