Forum

NA and European TF2... Let's experiment!

Created 21st March 2010 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »

lopert

TNR

Quoted from Kermit

It would need to be like a coL mix v a dignitas mix

;)

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Why don’t you get east-coast players and play on a UK server? Alternatively one badlands on your server, and one badlands on a Euro server, and then taking the sum.

agron

Relic

Quoted from Overcow

I used to be a regular on both an American 2fort- and orange_x-server way back when. Worked surprisingly good.

the sentry gun is not affected by the players ping

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from agron

[…]

the sentry gun is not affected by the players ping

Ohhhhh burn!!!

agron

Relic

Quoted from BERSERKER

Why don’t you get east-coast players and play on a UK server? Alternatively one badlands on your server, and one badlands on a Euro server, and then taking the sum.

Ask Power about their prac vs EG in a .uk server. :-)

pyyyour

http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/beat_dead_horse2.jpg

runtime

When I played TF2, I used to pug pretty regularly with some Argentinian friends of mine. I’m American, now in Nashville, used to be near New York.

I played with ~150 ping and it was playable.

On some Brazilian servers I got close to 110 ping and it was even better.

Bash

It’s not bad for scouts, you can forget about grenades as a demo and some soldiers seem to have a really hard time doing anything. And scouts are literally impossible to kill if they get close.

Would make more sense playing in the UK as all the decent players in EU are in Scandinavia and we ping like 90 on UK servers.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Bash

It’s not bad for scouts, you can forget about grenades as a demo and some soldiers seem to have a really hard time doing anything. And scouts are literally impossible to kill if they get close.

Would make more sense playing in the UK as all the decent players in EU are in Scandinavia and we ping like 90 on UK servers.

Lets face it, euro soldiers have a hard time on 30ms, demo isn’t that hard im playing it on 220ms in dallas, scout makes no difference.

cMw

hitting pipes at 100+ ms is a noticeable difference and stickies come out and have a delayed det as well

skinnie

TCM

funny

Memento Mori

Quoted from pyyyour

http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Yeah I guess. everyone knows euro is better anyway…

lock please

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]

Yeah I guess. everyone knows euro is better anyway…

lock please

wow who the fuck are you and why should this thread be locked – it’s possible to gave equal pings on this server, plenty of american teams are willing, as yet not one single euro team has approached me

Skyride

DUCS

Fragga, I may have a solution to get lower pings for the euros, just need your server info to test it.

Waster

This is a good initiative to bring the two scenes together and there is tried to give equal circumstances for both NA and Euro teams. So stop trolling and other negative comments. Its only an experiment. Maybe the opportunity for dignitas to take revenge for their last defeat against the americans. Try to ping to that server to see if its playable.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »