Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Sunbather

maksa

to sum things up: huhy is awesome!

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Anyone wanna mentor me as solly? :]

I wanna go into a mid (div3/high4) skilled clan. I’ve trained around 150 hours on ammomod, 150 hours mixes/pugs. I have the aim to take down some highly skilled players on ammomod, but I’ve been told by some that my gamesense isn’t “mid worthy”.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from caned

Anyone wanna mentor me as solly? :]

I wanna go into a mid (div3/high4) skilled clan. I’ve trained around 150 hours on ammomod, 150 hours mixes/pugs. I have the aim to take down some highly skilled players on ammomod, but I’ve been told by some that my gamesense isn’t “mid worthy”.

Ammomod means nothing. I beat bm there. 3 times. THREE F****** TIMES :D

Out of 10 rounds or so :3

Maybe he wasn’t playing too serious, idk. But hell yeah – i’m a low-/low player and still beat him. That finally proved that Ammomod means nothing :D

Following your logic that Ammomod means so much, he shouldn’t have lost even a single round…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from broesel

I beat bm there. 3 times. THREE F****** TIMES :D

demos demos demos

broesel

LAME

Quoted from octochris

[…]

demos demos demos

:D

I wish i had demos of it – but i’ve set PREC to record just when mp_tournament is 1 :(

If i had recorded it, you could already see a vid on youtube “LOLZ BM GETS PWNT” :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Everybody rapes me on ammomod :(

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from broesel

That finally proved that Ammomod means nothing :D

Quoted from Koeitje

Everybody rapes me on ammomod :(

This ladies and gents is what we call a “counterexample”.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from broesel

[…]Following your logic that Ammomod means so much, he shouldn’t have lost even a single round…

My logic that ammomod means so much? :/ It proves how well you can aim/predict/move imo. I know gamesense is as important as aim. If I thought ammomod meant alot I wouldn’t be asking for mentoring…

Jeez cant make a single post round here without some douchebag tryin to attack u for it. And by my logic, that makes you a douchebag. :)

Abhorrence

Ammomod is good for warming up. i.e. if you come back from somewhere/have a match starting and want to refresh your controls/aim etc., basically prepare yourself for a fight. Prolonged ammomod use will only make you aggressive, doesn’t really do anything other than that.

Aggression doesn’t always work, really. Good Soldiers are the ones that find a good balance between being aggressive (Jumping on enemies) and playing a passive role (Hiding, camping, staying with the combo or with the Medic) Ideally, on sensitive places like mid-points, you should be aggressive only if the Scouts on the other team are dead. So many times Soldiers often leave behind the medic to get to the mid faster and suppress enemies and the Medic ends up either getting spammed or getting ambushed by Scouts. Thus defeating the whole purpose of one going aggressive in the first place.

Unlike Scouts or Demoman, Soldier is a class that is almost forced to play passive at times. Especially if you’re pocket. When roaming, don’t completely leave behind your pack and try 1v6, it won’t work unless you’re camping somewhere and get lucky when you surprise them and/or you RJ onto their pack and they were low from scatter/projectile spam.

Positioning is very important. Eat some spam if your medic gets shot upon. If you’re roaming, always, always help out your scouts by shooting a rocket or two at their targets, trust me, it helps ALOT.

I’m not a pro Solly, just giving my two cents. Hope this helped somebody. :3

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Scouts and demos are also forced to play passive at times….

king_oli

hDrugs

Quoted from Koeitje

Nope. Good scouts run directly into the enemy at all times.

On a similar note, I’m looking for a mentor for scout (or medic!). I’m probably low+ on both, should have potential to go mid and hopefully mid+.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from king_oli

[…]

On a similar note, I’m looking for a mentor for scout (or medic!). I’m probably low+ on both, should have potential to go mid and hopefully mid+.

nvm going to bed

Last edited by Smofo,

king_oli

hDrugs

Quoted from Smofo

[…]

nvm going to bed

Wasn’t looking for it tonight anyway sorry, should’ve been clear. Add me if you’re up for doing it another time.

Abhorrence

Quoted from Koeitje

Yes they are! :)

ups

Quoted from king_oli

[…]

On a similar note, I’m looking for a mentor for scout …

Sorry man, but those two lines sound awesome :))

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »