:)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Yep they were very ggs :)

Reload

BiG
BiG

I’ve signed up too and so far it’s been quite helpful already. I’ve already had a lot of good tips and explanations. Thanks a lot to the TF2 Mentor group and especially kaidus for mentoring me!

Last edited by Reload,

Ash

cc//
cc//

This is a really great thing for people to do :P Would like to thank baerbel for helping us out for almost an hour and a half :) Learnt quite a few new things, really usefull stuff.

byte

We are glad to be of service guys. For those that have not been dealt with we apologise as we only have a limited amount of ppl! We will try our best to accomodate your requests :)

Cheers

Byte

Again, I’m available to mentor any scout duo that needs help. Not going to go into massive team map tactics, because I’m sure Byte is doing a great job of it as it is. FB Green sort of added me a while ago and couldn’t organise any times for me to mentor, so I’m free to help others.

Can’t stress enough that I will mentor a scout DUO and not a SINGLE scout. Seeing as most of your in-game decisions are based around your partner and team, I don’t see the point in teaching one person what to do.

Last edited by Shintaz,

LtMama

FNR!

Sent you an add on steam Shintaz :D

Pyle

Quoted from Shintaz

Again, I’m available to mentor any scout duo that needs help. Not going to go into massive team map tactics, because I’m sure Byte is doing a great job of it as it is. FB Green sort of added me a while ago and couldn’t organise any times for me to mentor, so I’m free to help others.

Can’t stress enough that I will mentor a scout DUO and not a SINGLE scout. Seeing as most of your in-game decisions are based around your partner and team, I don’t see the point in teaching one person what to do.

my sincere apologies Shintaz… I was just to busy managing the team and fixing our line up issues during our overloaded agenda of pcw and officials. It was my mistake to try and combine that with you mentoring our scout team.

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

my sincere apologies Shintaz… I was just to busy managing the team and fixing our line up issues during our overloaded agenda of pcw and officials. It was my mistake to try and combine that with you mentoring our scout team.

when you get your team sorted with a fixed lineup and nobody is “on vacation”, I’d be more than happy to mentor.

byte

At the moment i’m mentoring Ecliptic clan. Awesome dudes and dudette! ;) <3 mausal

Also been mentoring 3 individual players on the weekdays late in the evening.

Still looking for 1 chief mentor and lots of mentors if your avail and think you can mentor come speak to me in #tf2mentor @ quakenet

Cheers

Byte

Shintaz really supported our team vV. Very nice tips and tactics. If he still looking for guys to mentor them just add him on steam. Cheers

Sorry to those adding me (noteably Diego), but I’m already mentoring two pairs of scouts, so my hands are full atm. I’ll get back to this thread when I have more time and/or have done mentoring the current pairs.

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from Shintaz

Sorry to those adding me (noteably Diego), but I’m already mentoring two pairs of scouts

And I thank you for it :D

LtMama

FNR!

Big thank you to Shintaz :D Ran through some general and map specific tactics for scout as well as some for the other classes. Has been a massive help, can’t wait to put some of the things he’s showed us into practice.

In summary: Shintaz – as helpful as he is sexy

I throb for him

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »