Team Fortress 2 Mentor Project

Created 10th January 2010 @ 16:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Black_Bob

teamspeak 3

There’s your problem, Bob, get mumble ;)

J/K.

We didn’t find a mentor, a mentor found us! And he’s been a lot of help giving us bits of advice and map specific tactics. It’s really helped us a lot with badlands! (Thanks Walker!)

not sure what’s up with this, but I’m available to any team/scout pair if they want some help.

Anathema

try and idle in the irc channel and an admin will tell you who to contact

don’t really want to “contact” anyone. if a team wants my help, feel free to ask is all I’m sayin

Pyle

Quoted from Shintaz

don’t really want to “contact” anyone. if a team wants my help, feel free to ask is all I’m sayin

Claimed :D Add you on steam tonight, thanks in advance.

Last edited by Pyle,

octochris

(0v0)

Tried 5 or more times to get a mentor in channel using !admin, nobody ever responds :(

byte

Better to pm baerbal or myself, we are looking for 1 or 2 mentor admins to take requests due to Wildcard’s departure.

If you think you’d be up to the task or anyone else for that matter please contact baerbal or myself on irc!

Cheers

Byte

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from byte

Better to pm baerbal or myself, we are looking for 1 or 2 mentor admins to take requests due to Wildcard’s departure.

If you think you’d be up to the task or anyone else for that matter please contact baerbal or myself on irc!

Cheers

Byte

i did pm you lol

Poed

BiG2
BiG

well i got mentored 2day (or how u write mentored) and i like it very much. i got lots of tips and tricks to improve my gaming. keep it up :D

Poed

BiG2
BiG

and btw a special thx to vroni for mentoring me :)

Anathema

We could do with a couple more demoman/medic mentors :)
If you’re up for helping out a bit contact one of the admins in #tf2mentor !

flushy

P.O.P

can i have traget to mentor me and ye vroni is awesome <3

Willow

.:ne:.

Had Byte show us some stuff on a couple of maps we were seriously failing on, and he also gave our demoman some awesome advice, was incredibly helpful <3

Cheers Byte!

byte

V friendly clan and was a pleasure Willow.

Overwhelming when like 15 of you were in the room lol listening D:

Either way hope it helps and u win ur official!

Cheers

Byte

Black_Bob

[DA]

Least we know we can blame byte for last night :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »