FRAGGA`s
RIP

Вашей маме это отвратительно

hunger

Вашей маме это отвратительно

she does find it disgusting, she also hates people with crabs

kaidus

WiK?

If the weapon does end up being overpowered it will be banned, it’s simple as that. Stop fucking crying, all it can do is make the game better if it’s a good unlock. You people actually make me depressed.

Yea, like the fan! Right? No because inevitably any decision making will be delayed to the point where people have already spent time integrating some new OP shit into their team, so admins feel too guilty wuilty to do the right thing.

This is assuming it is OP. It sounds shit to me but hey there’s more to come.

The automatic assumption being that the FAN definitely is overpowered, with no room for argument? When i’m playing well (as opposed to completely failing at life/tf2), i enjoy fighting fan scouts because i find them easier to kill or dictate the play/lead them around.

If all you mongs stopped whinging about it and put the whinging effort into trying harder, you might actually come to change your mind. Same goes for new unlocks. It’s like crying because you’re buying an ice cream and you MIGHT DROP IT OHNOES. At least get the fucking thing and have it upset you before you cry your heart out.

Why would you choose my post to call out people crying before trying? I was merely pointing out that you can’t trust overpowered weapons to banned, and the fan is the obvious example given that it would have been outright banned if discussion/decision had been more prompt. The arguments have already been said a thousand times so why would I present a detailed logical account when theres a dozen threads with a dozen pages that say more than I could ever be bothered to.

Horrible example by the way.

Last edited by kaidus,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Please guys. This topic is not about the FaN.

Arnold

DAKKA

The FaN is not clearly overpowered. End of

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Ok so, a point blank rocket against a demo with shield will do 40 damage, and if you don’t jump you’ll take 85 damage (45 if you jump). It’ll take 5 direct point blank rockets to kill the demoman with the shield – note the rocket only carries 4 loaded rockets. So, it’s the first class whereby a soldier will actually do more harm to himself than to the enemy at point blank

A rocket at “fighting” range will now do around 25 damage to the demo with shield, or put another way to kill the demo at this range you’d need 7 direct hits, 10 if he’s fully buffed. Then factor in the speed charge (faster than a scout)….

Edit: Also, I think, if a medic were to be healing him at “fighting” range I doubt it would even be possible to kill the demoman no matter how many rockets you fired off as the regen from the healing would outweigh the damage from the rockets

Also to add to the above

“”Charging also boosts the lethality of your melee weapon. Land a melee hit during a medium length charge and you’ll be guaranteed a mini-crit. Land a hit during a long distance charge, and your victim will receive devastating full crit damage. “”

This doesn’t specifically say the sword, so I’m assuming this also applies to the bottle melee. Early to say and maybe I’m too pessimistic here, but I find it hard to see how a “current loadout” soldier or demoman could effectively deal with this tanking ability.

Because you don’t have a shotgun. Shotgun totally dicks a demo (slow fat target). Max buff with med would be around 230 tops I’d guess (you lose life for wielding the sword). You can kill him with your shotgun quite easily at fighting range. If he uses pipes just shotgun or juggle with rockets to throw his aim off. Finish with shotgun. If he tries melee it’s just a simple case of juggling and finishing with shotgun.

Last edited by Koeitje,

KOVACS

If the weapon does end up being overpowered it will be banned, it’s simple as that. Stop fucking crying, all it can do is make the game better if it’s a good unlock. You people actually make me depressed.

Yea, like the fan! Right? No because inevitably any decision making will be delayed to the point where people have already spent time integrating some new OP shit into their team, so admins feel too guilty wuilty to do the right thing.

This is assuming it is OP. It sounds shit to me but hey there’s more to come.

Pretty much exactly what I was planning on writing kaidus. Also +1 to Koeitje -1 Vlad

Last edited by KOVACS,

franco

Because you don’t have a shotgun. Shotgun totally dicks a demo (slow fat target). Max buff with med would be around 230 tops I’d guess (you lose life for wielding the sword). You can kill him with your shotgun quite easily at fighting range. If he uses pipes just shotgun or juggle with rockets to throw his aim off. Finish with shotgun. If he tries melee it’s just a simple case of juggling and finishing with shotgun.

lol get a clue. tf2 isnt that simple

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Nobody can deny that, measured solely by their ability to blow people into chunky clouds of tomato soup, rockets are an incredible force for good in the world. But with their wide blast radius, they are not a particularly terrific weapon for showing off your sharpshooting skills.

Until now. A high precision version of the standard-issue rocket launcher, the Direct Hit has been engineered from the ground up for Soldiers who have mastered the art of shooting at their targets instead of vaguely near them. Those of you looking to deal splash damage, stop reading now: the Direct Hit has a 70% smaller blast radius than a traditional rocket launcher. But the rockets that come out of this thing move fast and hit hard: 80% faster and with 25% more destructive force. Best of all, for you real sharpshooters, the Direct Hit guarantees mini-crits on airborne targets.

FVCKING YES!

captain bubblebeard

win.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Nice. That’s somewhat retarded. : D

Deleteme

Omg, new RL sounds sick…. They just increased the skill ceiling even more… This could be what solly needs!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 28 Next »