Forum

Demoman vs Soldier update

Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28

dauk

goodbye times when airshoting required skills

antyjc

2ne1

SR is bugged as hell, you can det it through walls aslong as your xhair is over where the sticky is on the other side ot the wall..
And the method of detecting which ones you can see or whatever needs some fixing.

Targe+sword seem fun, but thats all i guess

wer

tfortress.no

SR is bugged as hell, you can det it through walls aslong as your xhair is over where the sticky is on the other side ot the wall..
And the method of detecting which ones you can see or whatever needs some fixing.

Targe+sword seem fun, but thats all i guess

I don’t think that is a bug, u will detonate all stickies in the direction ur aiming at, u dont have to see them on ur screen.

U can detonate stickies through the wall with regular stickylauncher also

tragett

remove the 25% from the eyelander and it should be pretty fine imo

antyjc

2ne1

well, you can sometimes look at stickies and not be able to det them etc, i would upload screenshots but i cba, it does seem pretty bugged

goodbye times when airshoting required skills

You mean before tf2?

Dreadi

LAITON

I love the direct hit. Really refreshing for the solly and I can’t see the reason for all the scout whine. I think it’s harder to kill a skilled scout with the DH than the regular RL. The area damage, which is crucial to killing a scout in an open area, is nearly non existent with DH. Some people are talking like the DH rockets are some magic homing missiles. You still need to aim with the damn thing and a scout with tricky manouevers is still really hard to hit DIRECTLY.

I also like the equalizer but it doesn’t seem to have any real trade-off; Does the spade have a use anymore? (not like it ever really had one)

I’m not sure how the banner would affect 6v6 gameplay but I can guess that it will be a hell of a lot harder to win the round anymore if you lose your medic and the bannersolly in mid, while the other team has both alive. I think the importance of winning mid-fights will become even more important if the banner is used which wouldn’t be good at all imo.

Last edited by Dreadi,

uvio

Soldier using the pickaxe, having it out, can’t get healed.
That’s the only tradeoff. :)

Dorkan

FB

just press q then when you’re on middle already

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28