Forum

Demoman vs Soldier update

Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 28 Next »

Willow

.:ne:.

I am sooooooooo switching my main back to Solly from Scout!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Be interesting to see what combos you can use with this rocketlauncher.

One solly for spam and one for direct target damage. Hmmm ;x

M0re

soldier limit 1

(joke, get it?)

Last edited by M0re,

blind

popkõrns

that actually seems promising ;o

blisf

The fragga rocket luncher

appe

awesome!

J3

god finally some competitive interesting weapon x).
Crits on airshots means if u use it u have low chance of doing multiple airshots but anyway competitive is not about showoff but killing fast…

Last edited by J3,

Akill

i really think valve have based this entire -war- update about ETF2L drama. soldier v demo? better rocket launcher? mocking the demoman? i wouldnt be suprised if the nade launcher replacement is a joske-banhammaaaa

Spary

whats a joske-banhammaaaa?

Anyway the demoman get shafted, the 2 demo weapons can’t come near to the epicness of the new rocket launcher, dont tell me to wait for the last demoman unlock cos unless it’s a nuclear bomb I can’t see how the demo and solly weapons are balanced.

Though the solly can get his shotgun removed for some stupid military lunch box and make it connected to the melee weapon which will be a fork and a knife.

Then it might be balanced ;p

Last edited by Spary,

Akill

i mean, look at the posters soldier = ‘easy to play’ vs demo ‘most overpowered enemy’. this shits lifted straight from this here forum lol

Insomniak

Girafe >
UKF

Anyway the demoman get shafted, the 2 demo weapons can’t come near to the epicness of the new rocket launcher, dont tell me to wait for the last demoman unlock cos unless it’s a nuclear bomb I can’t see how the demo and solly weapons are balanced.

You can’t make a comparaison with 2 different weapons, I mean of course a rocket launcher, which is a main weapon, will be more powerfull than a melee one. Just wait and see what will be the main Demoman’s weapon, untill what we cant say if it’s “balanced” or not.

Spary

You can’t make a comparaison with 2 different weapons, I mean of course a rocket launcher, which is a main weapon, will be more powerfull than a melee one. Just wait and see what will be the main Demoman’s weapon, untill what we cant say if it’s “balanced” or not.

I’m comparing them by quality.

and don’t you think it’s a pretty stupid idea for a melee weapon to take the slot of the best allround weapon in the game?

n00ne

Solly’s got a wep similar to a rail-gun , only tad bit slower? Win!

Extremer

Faster rockets, MORE DAMAGE (hello instagib scouts?)? Unless this weapon has 2 rockets in a clip, it’s sounds overpowered as hell. Soldiers get this and demomen get a fucking sword, sigh.

Massi

probably we will have to go thru the same deja vu discussion about the new Rl like we have done for FaN,so the option are 3:
1:Ban It from the league(noooo)
2:maybe it have only 2 or 3 rockets
3:only 1 per team

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 28 Next »