Forum

Demoman vs Soldier update

Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 28 Next »

Randdalf

(0v0)

Nice to see you lot being open minded >_>

For christs sake, you can’t ban/limit/hate a weapon before you’ve even used it, and before you’ve even considered the possibilities. You might be able to get to mid slightly slower but taking no damage; you take 65% less damage from soldiers and from your own grenades; pyros are less annoying; you don’t have to use the sword AND the shield.

Why every time new weapons are announced most of you seem to pigeon hole it into obscurity. Why not just wait for the update, play a few PCWs with it, see what it’s like before deciding whether you want to use it or not.

Last edited by Randdalf,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

The targe replaces your tried-and-true sticky bomb launcher, but offers some unique capabilities in return, especially when used with the Eyelander. Just equipping the Chargin’ Targe provides automatic +50% fire damage resistance and +65% blast damage resistance.

Rofl’ed…I feel like I’m watching Blizzard releasing their new expansion pack :X

[R.O.S]

Waitin’ 4 rocketlaunchers etc. in WoW %)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Wow. tbh, this sounds friggen awesome. Running around with a sword and shield charging into people. Brilliant :D This makes the demo a whole other class. (Ofcourse dependant on the exact details of how it works) I can’t wait to charge into the enemy medic and lop his head off.

bice

I like how people actually thought they would be making weapons for the comp scene when we make up 0.01% of the people who play.

Jh

Hey dats!

feral charge

atreides

Maybe we can change to demolimit 2 now (winbomblimit 1).

I’m confident.

Btw.: Class updates are here to develop classes further, some people just disavow this, but it’s absolutely the right approach.

Last edited by atreides,

KOVACS

Doubt that demo limit 2 will come around due to this. Pipes/nades alone are already extremely effective so even without the sticky launcher, people would probably get raged at mid-long range pipe spam.

exm

I really hope this is just a joke by valve..

I can bet my left nut, that it is indeed a joke. I mean, after they introduced crafting, everyone just went “OMG tis iz tf2 not wow!!1one!”, so valve just wants to fuck with us a bit. Dont worry, I’m pretty sure we’ll get the real weapon updates ’till the end of this weekend (or its byebye tf2, HELLO mw2! for me).

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I can’t wait to charge into the enemy medic and lop his head off.

Exactly, this sounds like a whole load O’ fun. Maybe not great for comp, but we shall see. Remember very few people liked the FAN before actually using it!

skinnie

TCM

I really hope this is just a joke by valve..

I can bet my left nut, that it is indeed a joke. I mean, after they introduced crafting, everyone just went “OMG tis iz tf2 not wow!!1one!”, so valve just wants to fuck with us a bit. Dont worry, I’m pretty sure we’ll get the real weapon updates ’till the end of this weekend (or its byebye tf2, HELLO mw2! for me).

do you really think that after valve gave the scout a baseball bat and the sniper a jar of piss + bow and arrow they wouldn’t do something like this ?

Imperium

I’m pretty sure we’ll get the real weapon updates ’till the end of this weekend (or its byebye tf2, HELLO mw2! for me).

You know there’s 3 days of updates left? So for you to stay there’d have to be 3 solly weapons, 3 demo weapons (if its a joke), a bonus weapon, achievements, new valve maps (2 meant to be coming) in 3 days? Yea, hf with that. Just enjoy a funny weapon or go to your mw2. Its not as if your old weaps are disappearing

exm

You know there’s 3 days of updates left? So for you to stay there’d have to be 3 solly weapons, 3 demo weapons (if its a joke), a bonus weapon, achievements, new valve maps (2 meant to be coming) in 3 days? Yea, hf with that. Just enjoy a funny weapon or go to your mw2. Its not as if your old weaps are disappearing

You missunderstood me. Fun weapons are fine with me, as long as they are bullet/projectile based. But a sword and a fucking shield? IN AN FPS GAME?! Really?

You missunderstood me. Fun weapons are fine with me, as long as they are bullet/projectile based. But a sword and a fucking shield? IN AN FPS GAME?! Really?

Critical hits? A jar of piss? STUNS? IN AN FPS GAME?! Really?

atreides

Thankfully you’re not part of the development.

A SENTRY DOESN’T BELONG INTO A FPS GAME!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 28 Next »