Forum

What Happened?

Created 19th November 2009 @ 14:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

fAiry

D.A
boys

>Please keep replies on this forum in English, not Cyrillic.

forgot to do Shift+alt, dunno how to fix it

vlad_drac

xoxo

Jesus, byte. Talk about a gaffe. This is on par with Prince Philip’s long list of goofs.

RaCio

GoT²

It was quite obvious byte was reacting as a player from yoyotech and not as an ETF2L admin. ;)

So, anyway, ESL is using your ban list. You wont use their one? :) Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan?

The etf2l and ESL do not share ban lists. We do share evidence, thats why the ban lists are about the same.

Last edited by RaCio,

nvc

It was quite obvious byte was reacting as a player from yoyotech and not as an admin ;)

So, anyway, ESL is using your ban list. You wont use their one? :) Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan?

The etf2l and ESL do not share ban lists. We do share evidence thats why the ban lists are about the same.

I like that you guys banned josh for 2 years based on no TF2 evidence, afterall… aequitas is essentially the same as VAC in that it reports dodgy files and takes screenshots, right?!

Gratz

Last edited by nvc,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Jesus, byte. Talk about a gaffe. This is on par with Prince Philip’s long list of goofs.

It was epic, I even saved it on my profile page

h0stage

The funny part is: when a random not-div-1-player-not-from-a-“big”-country is banned, everything is fine, no proof needed, he cheated…

When is someone with “status” and from a “clean” country, oh wait, we need proof, we need them to fix it quickly..

(That said, I don’t have a clue if boomeh is guilty or not, obviously. Well, actually, as he attended lans and he’s soldier, I believe he didn’t. But that’s not the question – and anyway, most of the so-called cheaters also played very well at lans, and some are also soldiers – like Spicke, for example)

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U! <3
byte so fanny :D
"Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s"
ahahaha

>Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan

There are no players from yoyotech in the AC team.

Please keep replies on this forum in English, not Cyrillic.

ignore stupid russian kids :o

byte

What Racio said is 100% correct im talking as a player not as an ETF2L admin.

How on earth is it a stupid comment for what i have stated, for one i’m not part of the AC team. 2ndly when you see the BIG players play ALL the time on source tv (i.e. in this case team England/Yoyotech) and @ LAN “x” amount of times.

Where as the lower div players are not watched as often i.e. division 6? how many teams?

Division 5 ? how many teams?

I suggest you think through what i’ve said before you go down the whole “oh he’s a prem player therefore he gets special/different treament syndrome”, because that’s not what it is. I’m not denying aequitas could be right… however when a statement is made about someone who is watched alot of the time through officials even pcw’s and at lan it’s quite a statement to make.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Blade

>Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan

найс подьеб, высылаю пирожок

There are no players from yoyotech in the AC team.

Please keep replies on this forum in English, not Cyrillic.

oh, lol, sorry, my mistake. Actually, who give a damn. “League admin” will be correct then.

I would imagine that since this ban is nothing to do with our league, and the only person with access/links to ESL is Anakin, that it might take a little more time for them to assess what is going on and to post a reasonable response to this thread. They certainly won’t just ignore it, as it’s one of the biggest cases that we’ve seen in ETF2L’s history.

Biggest case that i’ve seen in ETF2L history, is unavailability of any, ANY reasonable responses on couple of bans here.
Why ESL have to give one?

ZeyOrk

YES! Now tf2street has something to write about, long live them bastards :)

infussle

Cheater rehabilitation:
“The ESL gives convicted Cheaters the one-time possibility to rehabilitate themselves by writing an essay. With this essay the concerned players have the chance to show that they recognise what they did was wrong and have thought about it seriously. The essay topics vary and can be adapted to the incident and the affected player. The players must contact the ESL to ask for rehabilitation themselves, no admin will contact them.”

GET WRITING!

Last edited by infussle,

Gideon

ohai

“20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7726/page-1/
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: go here
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: and type russianglish
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: like this:
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: IT IS LAUGH THAT NO PROVES NEEDED IS
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: I PLAY LAN WITH BOOMEH
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: HE NO CHEAT”

So, IT IS LAUGH THAT NO PROVES NEEDED IS. I PLAY LAN WITH BOOMEH. HE NO CHEAT.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

What Racio said is 100% correct im talking as a player not as an ETF2L admin.

How on earth is it a stupid comment for what i have stated, for one i’m not part of the AC team. 2ndly when you see the BIG players play ALL the time on source tv (i.e. in this case team England/Yoyotech) and @ LAN “x” amount of times.

Where as the lower div players are not watched as often i.e. division 6? how many teams?

Division 5 ? how many teams?

I suggest you think through what i’ve said before you go down the whole “oh he’s a prem player therefore he gets special/different treament syndrome”, because that’s not what it is. I’m not denying aequitas could be right… however when a statement is made about someone who is watched alot of the time through officials even pcw’s and at lan it’s quite a statement to make.

Cheers

Byte

What you said was a spur-of-the-moment foot-in-mouth

what it amounted to was nothing more than “I KNOW HIM HE NOT CHEAT HE LAN WIV ME”

Last edited by Fragga,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Biggest case that i’ve seen in ETF2L history, is unavailability of any, ANY reasonable responses on couple of bans here.
Why ESL have to give one?

Did you really just ask that question? Really??

It’s their ban. Aequitas is an ESL tool, not an ETF2L tool. Clearly it is irresponsible to comment on a ban coming from a different league, via an anti-cheat tool that ETF2L do not have access to.

So if you want a response about this ban, you ask ESL.

Please think about your questions before hitting the “Add Reply” button.

Edit: Byte, please stop posting.

Last edited by d2m,

byte

Nah the postwas less descriptive though which made it difficult for those who are unable to integrate and understand what was said, hence voila you :-)

So hence i’ve done another post with more detail just for someone like you :D

Cheers

Byte

vlad_drac

xoxo

ohai

“20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-7726/page-1/
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: go here
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: and type russianglish
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: like this:
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: IT IS LAUGH THAT NO PROVES NEEDED IS
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: I PLAY LAN WITH BOOMEH
20:47 – RaWr :: Pink Monster: HE NO CHEAT”

So, IT IS LAUGH THAT NO PROVES NEEDED IS. I PLAY LAN WITH BOOMEH. HE NO CHEAT.

Fake logs, i would never say this type of thing. Everyone knows this. I don’t need to defend myself. I’M NOT ON TRIAL HERE.

As for the post above me, you need to kind of get over yourself byte. Come on mate… I’ve never seen you back down from anything regardless of how rediculous it was. You gaffe’d, just correct yourself instead of trying to do the internet routine of “No actually you misunderstood me, hence you’re stupid, hence i win.” You’d get a lot more respect for just going “fair enough, i reacted quickly and said something daft”.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »