Forum

What Happened?

Created 19th November 2009 @ 14:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

byte

I sentence you to 4yrs without a bandana Vlad :P

[edit: ya but i know how you think/work/act so there’s no need for a harsher punishment as i was expecting it :P]

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

vlad_drac

xoxo

You won’t like my edit, make it 8 years.

Edit: you know i’m right though, deep down.. you’re actually a clever down to earth guy, but the internet turns you into a politician. You’d rather have a 3 hour conversation ending in the fabled chewbacca defence than admit you might have miscalculated by 0.000000001%

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Sekhel

How on earth is it a stupid comment for what i have stated, for one i’m not part of the AC team. 2ndly when you see the BIG players play ALL the time on source tv (i.e. in this case team England/Yoyotech) and @ LAN “x” amount of times.

Yeah, Kondor or Spicke were div6 guys… Yeah, they never played in lans…

I suggest you think through what i’ve said before you go down the whole “oh he’s a prem player therefore he gets special/different treament syndrome”, because that’s not what it is.

Thats EXACTLY what it is. Everyone saw it, everyone posted it, and even you will realise it when your head cools down and you think with it.

Edit: Byte, please stop posting.

@ ETF2L AC admin (or AC admin 3 hours ago)

Last edited by Sekhel,

WildCard

Biggest case that i’ve seen in ETF2L history, is unavailability of any, ANY reasonable responses on couple of bans here.
Why ESL have to give one?

Did you really just ask that question? Really??

It’s their ban. Aequitas is an ESL tool, not an ETF2L tool. Clearly it is irresponsible to comment on a ban coming from a different league, via an anti-cheat tool that ETF2L do not have access to.

So if you want a response about this ban, you ask ESL.

Please think about your questions before hitting the “Add Reply” button.

Edit: Byte, please stop posting.

Seems to me its you who didnt understand what he was saying.

He means as you stated in your own words this will be the biggest case in etf2l etc, he disagre’s with that statement and believes the biggest cases in etf2l history are previous bans made by this league with this leagues evidence without giving the community any justification as to why it was done except the lines “we have the evidence we know he cheated, we are baning him”

So I think he didnt think about it and we wasnt asking a question he was stating an opinion :P

Just clarifying :P

—–
Wildcard – I understand what he wrote, but those cases have been discussed over and over. This thread is about people discussing what has potentially/is potentially happening with boomeh. We cannot answer that unless ESL tell us what Aequitas found. (D2M)

Last edited by d2m,

ZeyOrk

so, what will happen now? Any conclusion’s?

seraph

rEJ

I doubt Boomeh is too worried about the potential 1-month ban he faces.

It’s not like he’s being accused of something really bad like cheating in CSS.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

so, what will happen now? Any conclusion’s?

ESL will likely share the evidence with ETF2L’s anti-cheat team who will take it from there and make their own decision.

infussle

heh?

Last edited by infussle,

nvc

TF2 is dead, there is no nation cup final tonight – they all quit

byte

Leave it to ESL to investigate and discuss simple as really. Afaik aequitas just does an auto-ban if it finds something etc :-)

Cheers

Byte

vlad_drac

xoxo

Are you forgetting that it’s not an etf2l ban zeyork? What exactly do you expect to happen?

This thread did exactly what it should have done – exposed cliquey double standards in certain people. Only too happy to see the back of specific ‘cheats’, but when it comes to anyone in the circle, they all chip in to hire jonny cochran.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Spicke

Cheater rehabilitation:
“The ESL gives convicted Cheaters the one-time possibility to rehabilitate themselves by writing an essay. With this essay the concerned players have the chance to show that they recognise what they did was wrong and have thought about it seriously. The essay topics vary and can be adapted to the incident and the affected player. The players must contact the ESL to ask for rehabilitation themselves, no admin will contact them.”

GET WRITING!

very sorry that there are no similar rules in ETF2L. I talked with the administrators of the league ETF2L but they did not want me to double-check even though the fact that I gave them enough evidence for this situation. Way, I was a player div2.

[insert butthurt whine here]

I applaud him if he did cheat, at least he wasnt as much of a moron as the usual cheaters. If you cheat, do it big. Not like those idiots with aimbots in div3 :D

LooooL, I did not see Spicke was the last one who posted before me, no offense^^

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Extremer

It’s not like he’s being accused of something really bad like cheating in CSS.

More like 2 years. He’ll have 12 penalty points for 2 years which bans him from all ESL leagues.

Last edited by Extremer,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Are you forgetting that it’s not an etf2l ban zeyork? What exactly do you expect to happen?

This thread did exactly what it should have done – exposed cliquey double standards in certain people. Only too happy to see the back of specific ‘cheats’, but when it comes to anyone in the circle, they all chip in to hire jonny cochran.

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »