What Happened?

Created 19th November 2009 @ 14:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

aequitas and mistake ? lol

Last edited by @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,

Krakyn

rEJ

Not quite sure :D an explanation by esl admins would be awesome as to what was “supposedly” found from their god-like AC program :p

I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)

Cheers

Byte

You’re right Byte top players should get extra special treatment. Obviously they need to be caught cheating in person by every AC admin before they can be accused and would never have the brains to switch of a cheat at LAN and try and cope without the advantage hacks gave them in online play.

This is easily the first big test of AC policy in TF2 that I’ve heard of and the first post by an admin is about as bad as it could have been. I don’t care if boomeh is as guilty as sin or utterly innocent this needs to be handled in the exact same way as every other case has been or a lot of the people yelling about injustices in other cases are utterly vindicated and the faith placed in the AC team is going to disappear from a lot of people.

h0stage

http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/player/2842240/
//ot i sense 40 page flame war naw

only 40 ? :( Moar pls
interesting how AC team react on this ban :O

fAiry

D.A
boys

aequitas iz gouwd!

Iller

tGa

I sense some double standards are gonna enter here soon, we all stood back and said “ok” when some random div-3 player from a far-away land gets caught, are we going to say “ok” now or will the community be banging on about “release the evidence” etc – hope for everyone’s sake ESL respond even if it’s just to clear things up as to what cheat was used or if it was a mistake on their part.

+1

It should not be easier to ban a div 4 or 6 player than to ban a div 1 player.
Everyone should be equal to the “law”.
One should not be sloppy and more easily ban people because they play in a low division.

In all of those cases there should be solid proofs where there is no doubt that the player is guilty before he/she gets a ban.

Last edited by Iller,

eoN^

I sense some double standards are gonna enter here soon, we all stood back and said “ok” when some random div-3 player from a far-away land gets caught, are we going to say “ok” now or will the community be banging on about “release the evidence” etc – hope for everyone’s sake ESL respond even if it’s just to clear things up as to what cheat was used or if it was a mistake on their part.

+1

It should not be easier to ban a div 4 or 6 player than to ban a div 1 player.
Everyone should be equal to the “law”.
One should not be sloppy and more easily ban people because the play in a low division.

In all of those cases there should be solid proofs where there is no doubt that the player is guilty before he/she get a ban.

Its easier to tell if someones suddenly gone from div5 to div1 in one season than it is if someone worked their way up, but both do need proof beyond all reasonable doubt, but the thing is, its up to the admins. If they wanted to ban someone because they dont like them its their league and they can, you just gotta hope that they dont want to :p

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Byte’s comment was by far the most stupid I’ve ever heard, for one thing (and see my point for what it is) he *might* only be a “premiership player” because of the cheats. Having some big name in the community voicing his opinion forcefully to try and defend another big name in the community is laughable.

h0stage

http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/player/2842240/
//ot i sense 40 page flame war naw

only 40 ? :( Moar pls
interesting how AC team react on this ban :O

oh wait, i mean “AC team” :p

Blade

Not quite sure :D an explanation by esl admins would be awesome as to what was “supposedly” found from their god-like AC program :p

I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)

Cheers

Byte

LOLWOOT?
Deer Byte!
…oh, sorry for my english… Dear Byte!
At least, ESL has godlike AC-program to find a cheaters!
They dont find them, using a couple of dee… (fock, my bad english) dear administrators, who is very, AMAZINGLY well (anyone dont know focking why, where and how), in finding cheats.
So, anyway, ESL is using your ban list. You wont use their one? :) Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan?

Last edited by Blade,

Sekhel

Unless there are clear Aequitas screenshots with some kind of cheats like wallhack, boomeh or any other well-known div1 player will NEVER EVER be banned here.

And double standards already going on, as we can see by the answer of the admins…

(Damn, am I really agreeing with fragga???? wtf)

Last edited by Sekhel,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

*insert wall of text here*

:)

fAiry

D.A
boys

>Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan

найс подьеб, высылаю пирожок

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

oh wait, i mean “AC team” :p

The only ETF2L AC Admin that has responded to this thread is Iller.

I would imagine that since this ban is nothing to do with our league, and the only person with access/links to ESL is Anakin, that it might take a little more time for them to assess what is going on and to post a reasonable response to this thread. They certainly won’t just ignore it, as it’s one of the biggest cases that we’ve seen in ETF2L’s history.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

>Of course, it isnt because boomeh is member of AC-team admin clan

найс подьеб, высылаю пирожок

There are no players from yoyotech in the AC team.

Please keep replies on this forum in English, not Cyrillic.

Sekhel

The funny part is: when a random not-div-1-player-not-from-a-“big”-country is banned, everything is fine, no proof needed, he cheated…

When is someone with “status” and from a “clean” country, oh wait, we need proof, we need them to fix it quickly..

(That said, I don’t have a clue if boomeh is guilty or not, obviously. Well, actually, as he attended lans and he’s soldier, I believe he didn’t. But that’s not the question – and anyway, most of the so-called cheaters also played very well at lans, and some are also soldiers – like Spicke, for example)

Last edited by Sekhel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »