k^m

>implying sniper and scout take skill

>he still visits 4chons
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7676/laughingelfman.jpg

ambra

>he still replies with laughingelfman.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/1248252120055.jpg

hunger

people who cant play soldier should be removed from game ;) noooo, but in all fairness he is wank

phy-

Sir.
U
Are a
Fuckin’
Moron.

kR1zz

Maybe remove medics too. They cant rocket or dubblejump and is always the slowest on middle.

SHAME ON YOU!, MEDICS ARE GREAT AND FAST!!!!!!!!!

Aron

Well, berseker… stop playing PWNSHOP TF2 were rockets are homing rockets :D

SfynX

T2P

If a soldier is attacked by a scout, and can’t find him after half a sec of flailing his mouse, he will look into the ground and fire frantically.

So why arent you complaining about the demoman, he does alot more where that came from. plus he only has a 4 clip size for hsi rockets while the demo has a 4 clip grenade launcher which is a more annoying weapons to fight against and an 8 clipsize Sticky launcher which is even more annoying than the rocket launcher and the Grenade launcher put together.

Additionally its the slowest class

yes he is slow and ive complained about this myself but that should be a good thing for the scouts POV against him. However just because he is the second slowest class in the game doesnt mean hes useless, he has the ability to rocket jump everywhere as long as the medic gives him a boost, and is very versitile in attack because of his shotgun as well.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

So why arent you complaining about the demoman, he does alot more where that came from. plus he only has a 4 clip size for hsi rockets while the demo has a 4 clip grenade launcher which is a more annoying weapons to fight against and an 8 clipsize Sticky launcher which is even more annoying than the rocket launcher and the Grenade launcher put together.

no cuz 1. demo has no psplas!h!!!! when nade hits ground it will not explode intantly but instead wait a bit! and sticky ar easy to see before being detonate so u can jump over xD not good at scout are u??? soldier when he cannot find is more annoying cuz he just shoot ground n instapwnage of scout who has to be clever

yes he is slow and ive complained about this myself but that should be a good thing for the scouts POV against him. However just because he is the second slowest class in the game doesnt mean hes useless, he has the ability to rocket jump everywhere as long as the medic gives him a boost, and is very versitile in attack because of his shotgun as well.

yes but he eat all heals from other classes is good thing? NO!! medic is not there to make soldiers jump everywhere he is there to 1. heal team when taking damage and 2. uber demo not heal when soldier hurt himself???? i dont go take fall damage over and over to get healexd….

he is usless cuz he slow and eat all heals and require no skill just shoot in ground and win against scouts he sucks remove this stupid class plz cuz i realy think the game would be more fun without him

SfynX

T2P

Issues if we remove soldier:
1. No quick responce to scout attacks on the medic/soldiers
2. for instance when the defending soldier is on balcony of badlands 2nd point if it was a demo defending the point then hed have to place a sticky, wait 1 second then jump to block the point, the soldier can do that instantly.
3. People who originated from TFClassic who played soldiers will be very very disappointed.

not trying to cause an argument, just making a point.

.____________.

lol i like how you’re taking the bait sfnx :D gj

and shut up berserker.

SfynX

T2P

sorry i love soldier too much

Desann

Royal`
Argo

Remove TF2 from the entire universe.

Largos^

PRO

Now that the WAR update has dropped, what do you think about how Valve handled the issues that everyone brought up?

Direct Hit – Requires aim so you can’t just point at the ground and insta-gib scouts
Buff Banner – Gives the soldier a “support” role with a kritz-meter which charges based on skill and aim
Equalizer – Increases running speed and allows for some clutch picks and escapes
Gunboats – Opens up new rollouts to mid, opportunities for picks, as well as skip jumping.

In fact, the new weapons solve ALL the problems with the old soldier. Why not eliminate the original rocket launcher (make people aim, not splash) and require 1 buff banner? (Expand the “uber/kritz” timing meta-game aspect.)

Spary

Quoted from Largos^

Why not eliminate the original rocket launcher (make people aim, not splash)

That’s a nice idea but I think the direct hit is much more rewarding than the normal rocket launcher if people get very skilled with it, doing direct hits left and right and gibbing any rocket jumping enemies that might come to spire in badlands.

It can insta gib a full healthed scout from close range aswell so I’d imagine div1 players with TDH will just dominate scouts all over the place.

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from Spary

It can insta gib a full healthed scout from close range aswell so I’d imagine div1 players with TDH will just dominate scouts all over the place.

You forget that div1 soldiers are fighting div1 scouts :-)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »