Forum

SOLDIER SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM TF2

Created 21st October 2009 @ 01:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Why?
Soldier is indubitably the class with the lowest skill ceiling and lowest effectiveness scaling with skill ceiling. If a soldier is attacked by a scout, and can’t find him after half a sec of flailing his mouse, he will look into the ground and fire frantically. Additionally it is the slowest class.

Steps to remove the soldier:
Instead of playing with 2 soldiers, I think the format should change to 2 demos and 3 scouts (and obviously a medic). This will remove the soldier slowing the pace of the game down and increase overall enjoyment, as soldier is arguably the most boring class to play.

If the soldier is removed from competitive play, I am almost positive community growth will spike.

Arjeni

Are you serious?

Haunter

cant wait to see fragga’s reply :D

ZeyOrk

Fellow norwegians, I am sorry, berserker is drunk, so please lets pass this one, and not write a whole fucking book and essays. I myself is a norwegian as well, berserker is sexy, but drunk as well :)

yin

cant wait to see fragga’s reply :D

mineral

[kpwr]

+1 :P

Fanva

2 demos ohhhhhhh the memories /nostalgic

compton

cvx|

Everything’s worth a try, though I can’t see this working, or being popular for that matter :p Though, it might be a cool game mode to try once in a while, as in HL.

Where can I sign up for a 1-day cup? :D

Dny

T2P

I think the format should change to 2 demos and 3 scouts (and obviously a medic).

3 scouts would be so OP if they could meatshot well, Also 16 stickeys in 1 map? no thanks.

carbon

Lets just all play with pyros.

Iller

tGa

Yes, I guess he is drunk or something, but of course it would be an interesting experiment to try use the other classes some more. Every team should be forced to have a spy and a pyro. This could lead to some entertaining matches :-)

Seriously, if one class had to be removed from the game I would without hesitation choose the sniper. They are coward ******** who are standing far away from the battle shooting people with no means of defending themselves. That does certainly not make the game more enjoyable..:-(

SfynX

T2P

THATS IT, YOU ME OUTSIDE

hatE

YOYO\'

+2

And guys obviously he aint drunk, he is HIGH on hatE.

RobbaZ

[FADER]

I think the format should change to 2 demos and 3 scouts (and obviously a medic).

3 scouts would be so OP if they could meatshot well, Also 16 stickeys in 1 map? no thanks.

QQ

All soldier are utterly useless, let’s ban them from the game althoughter tbh.

hatE

YOYO\'

All soldier are utterly useless, let’s ban them from the game althoughter tbh.

+1 there aswell.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »