Forum

SOLDIER SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM TF2

Created 21st October 2009 @ 01:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

HeadCrab[UA]

how the fuck can you say scout requires more skill when the rockets are so retardedly slow you need prediction like nostradamus in addition to extremely accurate rocket placement to foot

+1 , mb try play with class limit solly – 1 scout – 1 and necessarily SPY – 1

it will make the diversity in the game , I think it’s time to revise the rules

worth a try , mb 1 week cup or something…

LoopeR

FB

replace soldiers with 2 spys that can only use ambassador! YES!

Yoshi

vertex3

6v6 CL0, ML6 obviously makes sense.

crzfst

as soldier is arguably the most boring class to play.

Wth? never played medic? ;)

From my experience i really can say that soldier is the most boring class to play in pcw.

ilike2spin

RLM

Class limit 1

iQue

keso

Give soldiers the demos walking speed, problem fixed

caliban

fail

6vs6 only scouts would be nice and fast tbh

Give soldiers the demos walking speed, problem fixed

ABSOLUTELY!

lassizci

on a horse

I consider this epic.

as soldier is arguably the most boring class to play.

Wth? never played medic? ;)

From my experience i really can say that soldier is the most boring class to play in pcw.

Lies! Face it crz your class is boring.

Waster

3 times wrong.

Soldier is indubitably the class with the lowest skill ceiling and lowest effectiveness scaling with skill ceiling. If a soldier is attacked by a scout, and can’t find him after half a sec of flailing his mouse, he will look into the ground and fire frantically. Additionally it is the slowest class.

Why are the most soldiers complaining about selfdamage ehh? Easiest way for a scout to kill a soldier is hug him, do one full meatshot and profit. Really, if your first shot(s) as scout is miss when the soldier dont notice you, you are doing it seriously wrong.

Soldier is slow? On open maps, soldiers can be really fast. Dont see the problem. But hey, there needs someone to protect the medic. Thats the reason why he stays behind. Maybe remove medics too. They cant rocket or dubblejump and is always the slowest on middle.

Removing the soldier is destroying the game. If you want to replace soldiers with heavies you can equally play cp_stalemate. If you want to replace it with more agressive classes like scout and demo all strategies are lost. Everyone will go agressive all the time, and your medic will constantly dying. You can equally play without a medic at all or just going to play on dm_store or a random pub server where are no strategies involved.

How many times have soldiers saved you and your medics life because he is a save heaven? Soldiers are slow because they protect the medic. Try to play with agressive soldiers and you will end up with your medic constantly dying.

Why dont you play soldier yourself if its only shooting rockets at your feet? Probably because you die of selfdamage. And when you spam spam, you end up with no rockets in your primary weapon while there are two soldiers in front and one scout in your back.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

3 times wrong.

Soldier is indubitably the class with the lowest skill ceiling and lowest effectiveness scaling with skill ceiling. If a soldier is attacked by a scout, and can’t find him after half a sec of flailing his mouse, he will look into the ground and fire frantically. Additionally it is the slowest class.

Why are the most soldiers complaining about selfdamage ehh? Easiest way for a scout to kill a soldier is hug him, do one full meatshot and profit. Really, if your first shot(s) as scout is miss when the soldier dont notice you, you are doing it seriously wrong.

Soldier is slow? On open maps, soldiers can be really fast. Dont see the problem. But hey, there needs someone to protect the medic. Thats the reason why he stays behind. Maybe remove medics too. They cant rocket or dubblejump and is always the slowest on middle.

Removing the soldier is destroying the game. If you want to replace soldiers with heavies you can equally play cp_stalemate. If you want to replace it with more agressive classes like scout and demo all strategies are lost. Everyone will go agressive all the time, and your medic will constantly dying. You can equally play without a medic at all or just going to play on dm_store or a random pub server where are no strategies involved.

How many times have soldiers saved you and your medics life because he is a save heaven? Soldiers are slow because they protect the medic. Try to play with agressive soldiers and you will end up with your medic constantly dying.

Why dont you play soldier yourself if its only shooting rockets at your feet? Probably because you die of selfdamage. And when you spam spam, you end up with no rockets in your primary weapon while there are two soldiers in front and one scout in your back.

wsup den?

BAITED

infussle

signed

ambra

what the fuck am i reading

op should cast himself into a wolf pit with the Bow of Shame

( http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/125544293897.jpg )

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

To fix:
Only direct hits damage (instant death)
No self damage ever (free rocket jumps)
RL no clip size, just ammo pool
Same fire rate as GL
Run speed same as medic

Cheers,
Fragga

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »