TF2 Beta leaked

Created 13th September 2009 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

nvc

who the f- cares

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

I do believe it’s a fake. Except the spy’s suit maybe. At the end of the clip, when he is Heavy and “wears” the gloves, just look on the pyro’s speed. It’s just like the movie was speeded up.

Qun

GoT<3

I do believe it’s a fake. Except the spy’s suit maybe. At the end of the clip, when he is Heavy and “wears” the gloves, just look on the pyro’s speed. It’s just like the movie was speeded up.

You know nothing…

Ijantis

LOL

AnimaL

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is dead

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is dead

You should get this as a signature Animal.

Rele

they should just realise what they think is best and be done with it, asking competitive gamers is a joke

Saying that together with “ban the FaN cause it’s OP” is a bit contradictory :E

Skyride

DUCS

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is

dead

If you really think that shut up and fuck off to another game. Us “shitty div7” teams seem to be doing just fine.

Memento Mori

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is

dead

If you really think that shut up and fuck off to another game. Us “shitty div7” teams seem to be doing just fine.

lolstfu

:D:D:D

jason

PHX

Any chance of a sarcasm tag so that Skyride gets “it”?

Like Fragga for example. Hes obviously going to ask for homing rockets so he dosen’t have to aim anymore.

You don’t have a clue
HONESTLY Fragga FUCK

:D <– safety

P.S: lol skyride gettin all razzed up

AnimaL

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is

dead

u just made my point, shitty div7 guy…

Skyride

DUCS

who the f- cares

+1, tf2 is

dead

u just made my point, shitty div7 guy…

That was a bit of knee-jerk post but I’ll say this. Everyone in div3+ seems to be “ffs, TF2 is dead”. Heres why, because you keep saying its dead and your not playing PCW’s. Play the game! :D

Obviously its dead if no one is playing it.

/rant-over

Just gets me a bit annoyed when I hear that, and im really don’t think there was sarcasm in it Jason. :)

EDIT:

Just saw this post (by Jason actually) in another thread that just proves my point:

We signed at position 311 and finally got on the registered list when it was increased to 330.
I see that there are now 400 teams signed up. The future of TF2 is looking bright.

Just proves my point more…

kaidus

WiK?

If tf2 is dead I’ma flog this horse for years to come.

Waebi

‹Con›

Waebi is dead like tf2, he died in a car crash.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »