Jarppa

Feacon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpCr-5JRU2U

Russians…

ChOun

iCon

new KGB <3

Ijantis

They new spectator view looks awesome for shoutcasting and tbh should have come with the game.

Qun

GoT<3

FU mofo’s, it’s MY BETA :(

Rele

DO want PDQ

AnimaL

DO want PDQ

me 2

oblivion

Edit: google translate link fails.

Shame on the russians and leaking it all :(

PS- I would have expected valve to have learnt after the HL2 incident when that got hacked….that was in the newspapers, not just news for gamers.

BUICK

QQ

Valve doesn’t like being undermined. Expect the “update” to take even longer now.

EDIT: Something interesting on the translated page.

“LoadoutSlot_Primary” “Primary weapon”
“LoadoutSlot_Secondary” “Secondary weapon”
“LoadoutSlot_Melee” “Melee weapon”
“LoadoutSlot_Grenade” “Grenade”
“LoadoutSlot_Building” “Building”
“LoadoutSlot_pda” “Primary PDA”
“LoadoutSlot_pda2” “Secondary PDA”
“LoadoutSlot_Head” “Head”
“LoadoutSlot_Misc” “Misc”

Look 4 down.

AnimaL

i dont think valve rly cares of some randoms leaking smth… its not final version and most of that stuff probly wont make it to final update

BUICK

QQ

Hope so.

probably means we cant actually test the new class weapons because they’ll just post it everywhere.

fuckers

Skyride

DUCS

probably means we cant actually test the new class weapons because they’ll just post it everywhere.

fuckers

Calm down dear. Don’t get upset because other people can try the beta. :P

Seriously though, I think when they see the feedback they get from pubs compared to european top players, they’ll take this communitys word over the steam forums. :P

ambra

i dont think valve rly cares of some randoms leaking smth… its not final version and most of that stuff probly wont make it to final update

this

Skyride

DUCS

I can pretty much guess that these russians just hacked into Valves update server and nabbed the files directly off there. Valve has a large number of update servers worldwide so i’d guess they just have the files for the beta on the locked one at Valve HQ. So obviously all the hackers would need to do would be to get into that.

But anyway, I know this may sound blasphemy but would anyone actually be up for giving this a try?

Norris

what? maybe they are simply just part of the beta?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »