Forum

TF2 Beta leaked

Created 13th September 2009 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Renegade

Imperial

what? maybe they are simply just part of the beta?

they arent

Norris

well it would be fairly easy just to log in with a beta account (guess their are ALOT of them in the community) and make a contentdump. you could easily create a standalone client version with all the beta stuff and do a video no?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

they should just realise what they think is best and be done with it, asking competitive gamers is a joke, scouts want X, soldiers want Y, demos want Z it’s like asking rock, paper and scissors what they think the other should get.

kaidus

WiK?

I love how the OP is apparently looking down on the leakers (“Russians…”) but is spreading the leak to the wider community at the same time.

Also who cares.

Skyride

DUCS

they should just realise what they think is best and be done with it, asking competitive gamers is a joke, scouts want X, soldiers want Y, demos want Z it’s like asking rock, paper and scissors what they think the other should get.

Like Fragga for example. Hes obviously going to ask for homing rockets so he dosen’t have to aim anymore.

:DDD

Well I have to disagree, I think top comp players have a far better understanding of the game than most. I mean lets be honest, the difference between div3 and div1 is mainly gamesense and teamwork. They are where they are because they understand the mechanics of the game so well and how to play them, I’d say more-so even than the Valve devs themselves, and surely a HUUUGE amount than the idiot regulars on the steam forum.

All I could see in that vid was more useless shit for gimmicky classes, who cares.

Skyride

DUCS

All I could see in that vid was more useless shit for gimmicky classes, who cares.

Sort of agree.

Personally, im just worrying about what they will do with Soldier/demoman. But then I feel ok again when I remember that the idiocracy of this forum will have it banned immediately unless its exactly the same in every way as the old one “BECUZ ITZ TOTALLY OVERPOWAAREDD!”

viNez

http://tf2forum.com/thread-625.html

djc

d2f~

you are one of the biggest perpetrators of this in the beta.

compton

cvx|

If you thought nothing would leak from the beta, you’re simply naive. Also, most of the stuff I saw in the video is old news, I heard of them already from Other Sources(tm).

But considering their recent actions, I wouldn’t be surprised if Valve did some kind of “punishment” to the community to make themselves feel better.

Memento Mori

lol already saw at LAN

Dny

T2P

it’s like asking rock, paper and scissors what they think the other should get.

I think paper should get a shotgun, others are far too overpowered.

Edd

T2P

anyone else noted how bad that guy is at tf2?

P.S Can i has beta keys LULULUL

Dny

T2P

anyone else noted how bad that guy is at tf2?

P.S Can i has beta keys LULULUL

No.

One of the guys who put this up also put it on the steam forums, when people asked how to apply it he responded by saying it only works on a cracked TF2.

Nothing to worry about.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »