Created 8th August 2009 @ 15:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Yoshi

vertex3

Group stage map pool: cp_badlands, cp_badlands, cp_badlands

It’ll be like pickups.

SfynX

T2P

Darkowl, i beleive the caps screwed SC over when teams quit on them after 10 minutes – could be wrong.

+1 one of the teams left at 5-0 then the other 1 left with i think 15-20 mins to go and we still didnt know we had to keep playing for more point COZ WE WERNT TOLD.

fu tirris go die :D

Nik

DAKKA
DAKKA

Darkowl, i beleive the caps screwed SC over when teams quit on them after 10 minutes – could be wrong.

+1 one of the teams left at 5-0 then the other 1 left with i think 15-20 mins to go and we still didnt know we had to keep playing for more point COZ WE WERNT TOLD.

was only one team..wasnt us or supreme 7 who left was just ATK

SfynX

T2P

oh ye sry thought both left

was only one team..wasnt us or supreme 7 who left was just ATK

And for some reason a default is worth 3-0 :/. We were 5-0 after about 6 or 7 mins in third round when the meeting thing was called. After the meeting the team didn’t want to play. Didn’t really make much difference only what map we would have played s7 on the first time.

Akill

map scoring should not be considered in anyway other than a ‘win’ ‘draw’ or ‘loss’

3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss. Its that simple and it doesnt require changing. If there is some sort of draw that needs to be resolved at the end of the group stage, either a one-map playoff is needed.

frymaster

aye, would solve all those issues

Yoshi

vertex3

pipeline playoff!!

agron

Relic

pipeline playoff!!

i might cry if pl-maps are in the pool, div1 map pool maps only kkthxbaaaai ;x cheers byte

beta

RaWr ::

Afaik tf2 hasnt been prize winning for the last 2? events.
And yep wizzo was watching us Dom on stage and has green lighted the prize money for next i-series.
The money should be along the lines of i33 and thats just multiplay donating on their own, i’ve been told they will hassle their sponsers and really try to push for more money/support as they were really impressed with the i37 showing (25? teams with no prizes is pretty decent).

I was under the impression that it still followed the tier system, possibly not for this event but after i33, it went back to tier and guess what…we didnt get the minimum number of teams.

It would need some confirmation of sort before any of the European based teams could justify a trip over to i38 considering entrance fees and what not.

Also…if it is going to be ‘big’ – dont bloody put it all on 1 day…Id rather not play OR commentate midday to 10pm with no breaks, thanks.

Akasazh

THG
HL

The trick is having a supermarket with a large strongbow supply nearby. Arx and betas casting clearly flauntered at TCL when they had to drive miles for a tipple.

Also finnish spectators need special, puke-protected accomodations.

If appe is playing dont forget alarm clock in his dormitory.

^lessons from tcl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7