Forum

i37 TF2 Tourny

Created 8th August 2009 @ 15:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Bury.

internecine

Because the admins have failed spectacularly and it has resulted in few of the best teams being sat out due to scheduling issues with times and dates.

Can we organise our own tournies in future and just fucking do a ladder and record results in person and jot them down in notepad :)?

Cheers.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

If you’re actually serious, post it on the multiplay forums, fool. ETF2L have no input whatsoever :p

Bury.

internecine

I know, I’d rather we just did the tournament between ourselves :p

Shem

boX?
[F(r)ag]

fun tournament = LIES

or more specifically: fun tournament + elimination rounds from the get-go is counterproductive.

Agreed. Played only 1match.. far from fun -.-

[MPUK] Breath

If anyone would like to be part of the tf2 admin for i38, your very welcome to apply!

Shem

boX?
[F(r)ag]

If anyone would like to be part of the tf2 admin for i38, your very welcome to apply!

link pls

Bury.

internecine

Will quite happily organize your tournament for you :)

[MPUK] Breath

Goto http://support.multiplay.co.uk and raise a ticket in the jobs queue requesting to staff i38 for tf2.

julieN1

cQr

would you pay me the trip and entrance from portugal? i’d gladly do it if i could!

Qun

GoT<3

Don’t worry, i38 TF2 will be a main game. With a proper admin team ;)

Btw, I wanna thank the head admins and Xman for re-arranging stuff.

Yoshi

vertex3

Loving the rage earlier, more games ftw :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Don’t worry, i38 TF2 will be a main game. With a proper admin team ;)

Btw, I wanna thank the head admins and Xman for re-arranging stuff.

lolol you’re so going to take that back in a sec :D (they didnt put his team through again)

I’ve put my hat in for i38 admin so hopefully if i get accepted i can make it a more organised tourny! :)

Shem

boX?
[F(r)ag]

very good Tapley!

Jones

triobot for pro caster

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »