D: 2 votes

Springer

DAKKA

bleh no E?

put one A extra than :>

hykleri

A

MangyCarface

Sorry to disappoint you by only nominating this one, but we really have played the ETF2L mappingcompetition maps and some other maps (yes, we have played yukon for example) in our gather. This gullywash is the only map which could really stand in and compete with badlands or granary.

To say I’m disappointed is an understatement. Yukon was 170 hours of my own free time for a competition that still hasn’t been resolved. I wasn’t able to secure playtesting at the alpha level, when things are easily changed, because no one in comp will bother to thoroughly play alpha maps in a scrim setting. So I ended up with a map that everyone nebulously dislikes, that gets minimal playtime anywhere, and a dead-end of feedback that has me wondering whether it’s even worth finishing the god damn thing.

Mapping for pubbers will always be more fun, more rewarding, see more playtime, get more compliments, and receive more thorough playtesting. Way to drop the ball as a community…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Situation at the moment:

A: 22 votes
B: 6 votes
C: 2 votes
D: 2 votes

who cares?
there will be an official vote (soon)

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but as far as I know, I gave some feedbacks back in the alphas which you didn’t listen to. Those points are the things why the map isn’t played at the moment :p Everyone who gave some feedback after the games were played, said the map (yukon) is too big for 6on6. Like I already mentioned alot earlier.

Xantraz

8===D

A

psy

A

Waebi

‹Con›

look at the topic and the last word. A vote of ~30ppl is nothing I (yay, i’m so important :)) or the league or anyone else will actually care about. Wait for Fb’s nice cup and sign up there etc.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

A

was on my public server, and was fine :D

Bytek

Redstars

A

Zurike

cQr
cQr-HL

D

perry

[MIPC]

B/A & add cp_glacier & cp_sawblades (When finished) there too. All of them have worked pretty well in Finnish gathers imo.

+1 to cp_glacier

kimsku

A

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »