Forum

Gullywash to primary map pool [VOTE (inofficial)]

Created 16th July 2009 @ 18:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Morty

RG

A and tbh, we should choose around 5 maps to integrate on the primary pool. mates, SOME VARIETY TO OUR GAME!! :D

perry

[MIPC]

A and tbh, we should choose around 5 maps to integrate on the primary pool. mates, SOME VARIETY TO OUR GAME!! :D

no.

RaCio

GoT²

F: stop pointless voting and wait till the results of the mapping competition

Jonni

[FB]

come on guys. you can get to play this map in the FB Custom Summer Cup!! http://fakkelbrigade.eu/category/fbs-custom-summer-cup

Puppets

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MangyCarface

This is kind of silly, there hasn’t been enough attention to ANY of the customs yet, why single out one?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

The ONLY way you are going to get TF2 players to accept a new map and play it, is by forcing them to play it frequently.

This includes pickups, official matches, and requesting it in PCWs.
Reguardless of how good the map is, players will instantly say ‘Wtf don’t play that shit’, just because it’s not standard.

I haven’t looked at the map btw.

MangyCarface

The ONLY way you are going to get TF2 players to accept a new map and play it, is by forcing them to play it frequently.

This includes pickups, official matches, and requesting it in PCWs.
Reguardless of how good the map is, players will instantly say ‘Wtf don’t play that shit’, just because it’s not standard.

This is incredibly true. My maps folder right now is hovering at 15.6 GB, after pruning out map duplicates. No one knows how many good maps there are out there… the leagues need to enforce their usage so people will understand

Gaarulf

UP|

Yeees! Bored of Badlands and Granary allready!

A or B, but haven’t really tested it THAT much in a 6on6 format (4-5-6 pickups, some friendlies on b1 or something)

compton

cvx|

A

crz

T4F

A

Kinyu

popkõrns

A

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

This is kind of silly, there hasn’t been enough attention to ANY of the customs yet, why single out one?

Sorry to disappoint you by only nominating this one, but we really have played the ETF2L mappingcompetition maps and some other maps (yes, we have played yukon for example) in our gather. This gullywash is the only map which could really stand in and compete with badlands or granary.

tragett

am i the only one here who is not bored of badl and gran yet? :|

D gets my vote

Funkeh

DStM

am i the only one here who is not bored of badl and gran yet? :|

D gets my vote

How long have you played 6v6? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »